The Pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunkenbunnyhugger

Reaction score
Well, I've been poking around here long enough, I guess it's time I stop begging just for pictures and start sharing some! :camera

Let me introduce you to our family! Then I'll get some new pics up soon, I've taken tons lately and haven't uploaded any yet.

First, :hello, I'm Tara! :wave: I live in Michigan with my husband Rick and our 5 pets. Rick & I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary :biggrin2:

We got bit by the bunny bug about 7 years ago when we saw Thumper at a pet store*. He was a complete impulse buy, when we had no other pets, and he completely changed our lives. I'm so glad we got him and love him to death.

Thumper is a broken holland lop (probably some mix in there too), with an approx birthday of July 15th, 2001. He lives with his girlfriend Simba, a lionhead, with an approx birthday of September 10th, 2003.

Our other pets include a mostly German Shepherd/mutt dog, Baxter, and our two American Short hair cats, Davy & Earl.

We also had a hedgehog who just recently passed away, and I thank those of you who commented on my Goodnight Koa post about 2 weeks ago.

age.png

Thumper.png

age.png

Simba.png

age.png

Davy.png

We have no idea how old Early is - anywhere between 1-3 years so I havent made him a ticker yet until we get a better handle on his age! Earl is newest to the family, he joined us just under a year ago.
Earl.png

age.png

Baxter.png

Thanks for stopping in and meeting me and my family!

June08TC104-2.jpg

* we now strictly adopt adopt adopt!

I have to say that i LOVE your screen name and get a chuckle when ever i read it,lol.

I love Thumper, too cute. And Earl of course cause i have a thing for black and white cats.

Alright, I havent uploaded my new pics, but I figured I'd share some oldies but goodies with those of you just getting to know my family :) These are pictures I just LOVE and cant get enough of!

July06004.jpg

Jan06010.jpg

f1ef544f.jpg

Sept06128.jpg

Sept06133.jpg

JuneJuly06004.jpg

Feb06103.jpg

Feb06010.jpg

Oct05027x1.png

Jan0405007.jpg

nov2304067.jpg

nov2304039.jpg

LLgathering04112.jpg

LLgathering04056.jpg

LLgathering04050.jpg

Awwww Tara!! Such great pics!! I love the one of Earl and Thumper and the one of both the kitties, Simba and Thumper, Thumper with his tongue out, Simba in the snow and on the train, Earl in the bunny pen...whew! Such an awesome fur family, you are blessed.
Hey can you post that one where you had to shave Baxter after the skunk attack??

Here are the pics from when poor Baxter got sprayed by a skunk and on top of all the homemade methods you can think of, we also shaved him. As requested by Emily :)

July06007.jpg

July06010.jpg

July06008.jpg

Great pictures!

I can seewhy your Hubby is proud of that picture. That's a great action shot. I can never get pictures of my babies in motion.

Susan
ani007.gif
bunny_thumping_foot_md_clr.gif
RunningRabbit.gif

Tara, your furbabies are sooooo cute!! :shock: I absolutely love the picture of Simba, and Baxter lying together, it's great!

My favourite is this one though:

PetsJulyAug08096.jpg

I just love his back legs- he looks like he's wearing little trousers! And his face as well.... :inlove:

New pictures of everyone but the bunnies, they werent on this latest upload of camera pics.

Brotherly cuddle time!
SeptOct08015.jpg

My husband built this cat tree a few months ago, Davy lives on the top perch now basically!
SeptOct08011.jpg

Earl loves going on boxes. Anyone want us to ship him to ya? hahaha
SeptOct08004.jpg

SeptOct08002.jpg

Baxter eating his food, Earl drinking the water

SeptOct08003.jpg

new toy we bought the cats, a mouse inside goes round & round if they bat at it. they LOVE it! even Davy who never plays
SeptOct08036.jpg

Baxter's Halloween costume for this year - Batman!
SeptOct08127.jpg

Back