The Person Above You...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mouse_chalk wrote:
Fran has AMAZING hair....
I don't know WHY you think i have amazing hair, the picture you commented on saying i had amazing hair was when my hair was unbrushed, hadn't been washed in about 2 days, was left to dry naturally, and a huge chunk o' fringe was hanging in my face! :shock:

Jen has a younger sister who is 18.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

pinksalamander wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
Fran has AMAZING hair....
I don't know WHY you think i have amazing hair, the picture you commented on saying i had amazing hair was when my hair was unbrushed, hadn't been washed in about 2 days, was left to dry naturally, and a huge chunk o' fringe was hanging in my face! :shock:

Jen has a younger sister who is 18.

It's a GREAT colour, really shiny, and long lol! :p

And, erm... I don't have a sister, sorry!

Jen DOESNT hav a younger sister whos 18

:laugh:

Omg... who does then. Thats going to irritate me! I swear it was you, who said something about their sister who was having an A-Level party? OMG... who was that. I'm so irritated! (And a little embarrased). :baghead

EDIT: Solved, it was Becca (Delusional). I read that post the same night i read your post about your 'friendship drama'. For some reason i got the two mixed up and thought that was your post.

Its fine, i'll go crawl back in my hole now. :craziness

pinksalamander wrote:
Omg... who does then. Thats going to irritate me! I swear it was you, who said something about their sister who was having an A-Level party? OMG... who was that. I'm so irritated! (And a little embarrased). :baghead

EDIT: Solved, it was Becca (Delusional). I read that post the same night i read your post about your 'friendship drama'. For some reason i got the two mixed up and thought that was your post.

Its fine, i'll go crawl back in my hole now. :craziness
Lol.... don't worry about it! I remember reading that thread too, but I couldn't remember who it was until now....

Come back out of that hole and post some pics! :p

Erm.... Fran will have had Archie one week today! (Saturday over here!)

Jen is a mobile phone expert! At least according to her Mum!

Pinksalalmander has adorable bunnies and makes great banners!

mouse_chalk has an unusual avater tested out by Michaela

Elf Mommy recently coughed up the dosh and became a VIP Platinum :D

Brandy has a bunny named after a deer (just imagine it w/out the red nose;))

trixieismyfunnybunny has a gorgeous lop(that i want to bunny nap....................:biggrin2:)

Back