The perfect end to a long day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy355

Reaction score
I have had Miss Lily for a couple of weeks now.i am truly Loving every minuteI spend with her. I have been getting her used to being handled, scratched behind the ears, on the head, brushed, and of course smothering her with lots of kisses. Well, tonight as she snuggled up to my neck and started kissing me. I'm sure it was a grooming thing, but what a wonderful feeling knowing that she is bonding with me. She is such a happy bunny! She binkies everywhere including her cage at night. Her dead bunny flops are so comical, my husband thought something was wrong with her until i explained them to him. I am so thrilled i found this forum, and there being so many that share this love of the buns. Just wanted to share this.

Awwwww!!!! I know exactly how you feel, when my bun gave me my first bunny kiss I literally jumped up and down!! And yes finding this forum I almost did the same thing - :p.. So glad the bonding is going so well for you and my boyfriend also did the same thing when he saw his first DBF "Honey, I think something is wrong w/Baxter!".. lol..

Post photos!!! would love to see Lily!

Yay for bunny kisses!! I sure wish my girls were kissy buns. I'm jealous!!

Aww you feel so special when they give you kisses. :D Maddie is so affectionate, and when you say "Give me a kiss Maddie" she does, I don't know if this just coincidence or what, but it's so cute!:)

Glad you are enjoying being a bunny slave so much :), such a shame that so many don't understand them.

That's lovely :D
I totally know how you feel.
It's wonderful to have your two buns, who you love so much, show you they love you too with showers of kisses all the time they are with you.
It makes me laugh when they demand strokes by licking my hand for a few moments and then SHOVING their head under my hand for strokes!! "my turn!!!"

Isn't it so bizarre, thinking about it for a moment, that a rabbit- those shy creatures that hop so cutely (but quickly) away in the fields.....one of these is sitting on your couch and showing affection towards you by licking you non-stop?

Latest posts

Back