The new rescue bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie

Reaction score
Ok, I did write this the other day but it got deleted in evil cyberspace :p

Anyway, you may have read on another thread about the bunny that Irescued over the weekend. Well, here she is! I decided to call herJuniper, and I think she's going to be staying with me ;) I've fallenin love - she's such a snuggler! She loves being cuddled and petted,and will follow me around everywhere in the house.... she tries to hideunder my skirts and will stick her head in the bottom of my trousers (Itend to wear flares), and if I'm not paying attention to her, she'llget up on her back legs and gently scratch at my leg! She's a realdoll, and gets along super with Willow, Lupin and Piggles; she actuallycame from the same pet shop as the two baby girls, so they would havebeen in the same pen before and she'll be about the same age, too.

She got the name Juniper because when I asked her if she liked it, she did a half-binky! And it just seems to stick nicely :D

Without further ado... here she is :D (Slightly blurry pics, because they were taken with my mobile)

Image003-3.jpg

Image005-4.jpg

Image006-2.jpg

Image002-2.jpg

The poor little thing was so skinny when I got her, and she was sodirty, too - I bathed her and sat with her in a towel in front of theheater to dry her off, and looking down her stomach was only about 21/2 inches across - I could feel each of her vertebrae all down herback, too. She weighed nothing. But, she eats like a trooper - she'salways looking around for food! She doesn't seem to be too keen on haybut loves her dried food. Normally there'd be some left in their bowl,but she's been licking it clean! Poor little mite... at least she'shappy now :D

Ohh my gosh! i don't know who is the luckyone,you or Juniper.....i guess you are both lucky to have found eachother :D

Juniper is absolutely gorgeous,she has such a pretty colouring,ohh and i really love her name!

You are such an angel for taking this bunny into your home :)

cheryl

Thanks Cheryl :) I'm just happy that she seemsto be so happy! You know, the funny thing about it is that I'd told mymum just half an hour or so before we saw the bun loose that, if I didsee it in the garden again, I'd sneak into their garden at night andtake her from them. And then they gave her to me!

There are some pics that I forgot to put up -

Image009-1.jpg

Image008-2.jpg

aaaaaww...it looks like she was kissed on thenose by an angel. :)She sounds like a real sweetheart,Hollie, and she is beautiful! Congrats to you on your newestlove...:inlove:

She's been giving me kisses this morning... onmy mouth! She just kept jumping on my lap, stretching up and licking mylips! Very, very cute... she's such a rewarding little angel :D I thinkshe's really thanking me for bringing her home!

Back