The new Rabbits =D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orions_girl16

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd tell all about the new rabbits that I have that I'mfostering! Their names are Holly and Gus..Hollys a Rex and Gus is aPolish bun bun..Cutest things ever lol! Anyways..yeah..i dont reallyhave any friends that share the whole bunny obssession so I thought I'dshare with ya'll!:) its so awsome having buns again!Hopefully the pictures will work:D Everyone have a good safeweekend!
Take care,
Michelle!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v82/chihuahua_baby37/Holly%20and%20Gus/

~*!Tidewater Rabbit Rescue!*~

Hey,
right now they have me down for 6monthes i believe she said, or untilsomeone wants to adopt them, in a few weeks i may be getting in 2 morenamed Phantom and Douglas, i had a choice between them and Holly andGus(both bonded pairs) but Phantom has a head tilt and since i hadnthad buns for a while i wanted to wait and get used to having themaround more so then i can take the other 2 in cuz then ill be morecomfortable since i'd have to be extra careful with Phantom..But yup ican foster them for as long as i'd like or till they get a home!:)

Hope everyones having a good weekend so far!
-Michelle!

~*Tidewater Rabbit Rescue*~

What cuties! That's so great that you are doingfostering. People like you help the rabbits learn how to socialize andlive in a family environment. Shelters can really dampen a rabbitspersonality and that makes it harder to adopt them out. So Kudos to youfor helping out with these great creatures. Good luck with Phantom ifhe comes to stay with you.

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back