The new rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww gorgeous!! What about Smokey because of the colour?

We took 5 days to name Max... even then we didn't know what sex she was... but Max it is! :D

Oh yeah, right behind the ears. Nothing to worryabout, most Rex's will have something like that. If she lets you petit, it's the softest and warmest spot ever! :D:D

Opes must have posted at the same time about Smokey being a name! :D

I love Rex's! Henry's a standard Rex and his fur is solovely! I'm going to go tickle him behind the ears rightnow! :D

She does like that spot rubbed. She loves being pet and held in general actually.

So far Dave has adjusted very well. He's into the rabbits as much asall of us are. Actually last night he was talking about joining theboard here, as I talk about it so much and am always calling him in tosee pictures.

Speaking of bunnies, I really need to go check up on them!

She seems ok today, although I don't think she'squite ready to join the ranks with Abby and Chompers. I let her out ofher cage today and she got rather nervous. She was thumping like crazyand did some investigating, but as soon as one of the other rabbitscame over (they were just being curious), she ran away from them. Abbychased after her, which I didn't take as a very good sign.

She in her cage now, with the door open. She's fine when Chompers andAbby go in there, she seems to actually like it. They're good with her,sniffing and grooming a bit. So I think I'm going to just let her be,and when she's ready to come out, she will. I'm not going to force theissue on her and have negative effects. She doesn't mind me taking herout of the cage and holding her. In fact, she fell asleep in my arms asI was petting her. Right now, I think it's too much for her to adjustto a new mommy and daddy, two new rabbits, and a HUGE space compared towhat she's been in for her whole life. Which was basically a cage inthat store.

Dave and I have high hopes though, and are patient. Abby is a dominantrabbit, so we expected something from her. She loooooves groomingeveryone she can (us, Chompers, the cats, herself), and is grooming thebaby bunny all the time. That can't be bad, right? Like I said earlier,we just need to take it slow.

Oh yeah, no name yet, although I was thinking of Velvee today, as herfur is like velvet. Dave takes forever and a day naming anything and,while he never comes up with names, doesn't like most of the ones Icome up with. lol

Smokey, misty, marble, cloudy, stormy, flopsymopsy, molly, cotton tail, Tutti fruiti, saffron, emerald, gem, rose,diamond, crystal, Lulu, dreamer, ember, ash, ashley, lady, daisy,cobweb......etc

Well thats all ican come up with 4 now.

Your rabbit is beautiful!

Loadza luv

loz

Latest posts

Back