The Name Game!!! Come in and join!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I'm so excited for my baby to have babies! I'm so excited!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393280055.214158.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393280093.483872.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393280215.487210.jpg
His name is gizzy. Short for gizmo. Named him that cause he was sooooo fuzzy when he was a baby. And he has a Mohawk between his ears.

This is Twigs. My daughter named him this because when he was a baby his black stripes were more pronounced and she said he looked like a pile of sticks, but she felt Twigs was a better name then Sticks LOL. That's what you get when you let a then 8 yr old name an animal. I don't have an pics of him as a baby since he lived at my mom's house at that time.

.jpg

twig.jpg

twigs.jpg

I named my bunny Mindy because of the name meaning "Love and sweet" and that's what she is .. :)

I have a small herd here so here goes, all named for a reason.

BB = Bomb proof Black because she is a silver tipped black and nothing startles or upsets her.
Cocoa = she is the color of a cup of hot cocoa.
Pizza = she looks like a burnt pizza.
Tippy= He's a Californian so has the dark tips on his nose and his ears are dark.
Race Track = because he loves racing around in circles as if he were running on a race track.
MC = Milk Chocolate because he is a milk chocolate color.
Skittles = my grand daughter named him, and that is her favorite pet name.
Tubby = She was very overweight when I got her.
Sylver = my big Chinchilla boy, and because I like the character Sylver Valis form the game, Rift.
Cotton = he is the color of a wild cotton tail.
Cali = she is a Californian.
Sassy = She sasses me when I pick her up.
M&M = Munch Mouth because for two hours after I brought her home, all she did was eat non stop.

I have a small herd here so here goes, all named for a reason.

BB = Bomb proof Black because she is a silver tipped black and nothing startles or upsets her.
Cocoa = she is the color of a cup of hot cocoa.
Pizza = she looks like a burnt pizza.
Tippy= He's a Californian so has the dark tips on his nose and his ears are dark.
Race Track = because he loves racing around in circles as if he were running on a race track.
MC = Milk Chocolate because he is a milk chocolate color.
Skittles = my grand daughter named him, and that is her favorite pet name.
Tubby = She was very overweight when I got her.
Sylver = my big Chinchilla boy, and because I like the character Sylver Valis form the game, Rift.
Cotton = he is the color of a wild cotton tail.
Cali = she is a Californian.
Sassy = She sasses me when I pick her up.
M&M = Munch Mouth because for two hours after I brought her home, all she did was eat non stop.

I love M&M and Pizza! Very cute and original.

My adults are/were named:

Holly
Tom
Clarence
Marmalade
Ginger
Adelaide
Sweet Pea
Fresco
Kitty
Miffy
Oswald
Bear
Marigold

And also... I'm getting two lilacs and I think their names will be Violet and Eli. :)

BEBBEHS! You better post all the photos! :)

This is Merlin, who got his name because he's peppered all grey and white like Merlin's beard.

tumblr_mu4p9pxtpf1qarrtbo1_500.jpg

This lump here is Rosebun. He was originally named Rose by a little girl, because he looked so feminine and pretty, so it was assumed he was a girl. Haha nope, we later found out he was a boy, but didn't really want to change his name.

tumblr_mrhzwaEmZs1qarrtbo1_500.jpg

PS. Stewies ears!!!!! UGH! Love love love. My boys had wonky ears when they were younger too, but instead of going airplane wide, they went vertical windmill:

tumblr_mu4pe4KA0C1qarrtbo1_500.jpg

That is my favorite thing about him is his ears...they have so may directions right now lol...And you can tell what mood he is in just by looking at his ears it's hilarious :bunnyheart

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393559186.994683.jpg
This is Moo. I call him MooMoo. I got him from a breeder that had an add on craigslist. When I first say him, it was his little brown patch around his eye that drew me to him. I saw him and the little cute patch and my first thought was "Moo" :)

Latest posts

Back