The most awesome "soon to barf" picture --EVER!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My neice turned 10 on June 15th!
For her birthday we took her to Canada's Wonderland as asurprise!

She is pretty much fearless.
The two of us LOVE LOVE LOVE roller coasters!
She is alot like me and will ride just about anything that goes stupid FAST...with an adult or not she doesn't care! Or so we thought! :biggrin2:

You know those roller coasters that take pics of you!!!??

Well she got off the coaster and I asked if she was scared...she shrugged...it was OK...no big deal.
Oh yeah...until I went to the photo booth! OMG! LOL:laugh:

The person upfront right is my sister...the slightly green kid to the left who looks like she could use a barf bag...is my neice Mackenzie! :laugh:

Behemoth.jpg

I laughed so hard I was crying!
She tried to convince me it was gravity that was making her face like that!

Poor kid! :laugh:

I am so saving this one for her wedding, when we meet her boyfriend, random family get togethers...I have it on my desktop..whenever I have a bad day all I have to do is look at it and I start to howl!:biggrin:

Danielle:)

Slavetoabunny-oh no worries...she knows I posted! :biggrin2:
But she is too young to be able to post and get back at me--yet! lol
She is only allowed on kid sites! he he ;)

NorthernAutumn-I was thinking that today!:biggrin2:
A day at Canada's Wonderland for the bunny people! AWESOMENESS!:biggrin2:
It was indeed Behemoth that the pic is from! lol
Her fav though was Flight Deck...(the last time I rode that one it was called Jet Scream.) She was wearing lose sandals so I made her go barefoot...apparently being barefoot and in the very front seat just makes it miles better! lol :D
She really was green around the gills after Behemoth...but she headed straight for the stand up coaster and then on to MineBuster! I think she got every coaster in the park!

This was only her second time at the park too!
and the first time she was big enough to get on theBIG rides!
She is a ride fanatic! Goodness even I wouldn't have ridden Behemoth at her age!:shock:
Nevermind alone! Her mom is actually sitting in the car in front of her!

She also refuses to scream! lol :rollseyesNot one peep out of her!
She apparently practices the Zen of deep breathing! LMBO :biggrin2:

She is so my hero!:biggrin2:

Danielle:)

Somehow, I don't think the buns would be up for it... Would make for some awesome forum posts, though:shock:

Man, the last time I rode flight deck, it was Top Gun!... that was before someone jumped the couch, though:rollseyes

My partner, his daughter and myself went to the CW last year. She had never been on a rollercoaster in her life.It was the day of the tornadoes to boot, so the park was completely empty :p... y'know, they don't refund, and I bought # days in advance...

She was on the verge of tears on the first one, and by the time we made it through flight deck, time warp and the big pendulum, she was a coaster fanatic. We rode everything non-stop, with no lineups at all!

I think Behemoth is one of the best designed coasters I've been on. Awesome drops, but smooth as silk. I could ride that baby all day! I should go hunt up the picture of us taken on it. Flight deck kills my ears, but it seems like the little folks are ok on it.

I love it when the minebuster whips around a few times, then maintenance runs out and nails a few more boards back on :D

Personally, I scream a lot, and cuss even worse. I never remember that until I'm on the ride *blush*... I've got a bit of a sailor mouth at that pivotal moment of terror... it's like Rollercoaster Tourette's :embarrassed: Glad to hear your niece has better self control than me!

LOL

Awesome. Wish I could go with her! I love rides too but like Autumn, I tend to giggle and then let out some naughty words here and there. Lol. Rides are so much fun when you have someone to enjoy them with :biggrin2:

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Personally, I scream a lot, and cuss even worse. I never remember that until I'm on the ride *blush*... I've got a bit of a sailor mouth at that pivotal moment of terror... it's like Rollercoaster Tourette's :embarrassed: Glad to hear your niece has better self control than me!

I rode the Kraken at Orlando's Sea World a couple of years ago and one trip and not only was I hooked but rollercoaster Tourette's took over badly. Haven't been to Canada's Wonderland yet.

I think when I was upside down and started screaming "Oh yeah, yes, yes, yes!" that my hubby refused to go a third time.:p:baghead

Denise

LMAO AHHHHAHHHH omg I almost choked on my food hahahahaa. You need to put a warning before the pic hahaha.

That's brilliant lol

Jen

That made me laugh out loud lol...great picture..

Just thinking about a roller coaster gives me the chills....you will never catch me on..

Rollercoasters are fun and scary. When my cousin and I went on the Wildcat coaster in Puyallup one year, I not only screamed but also cussed and cried the whole ride. I love coasters but I am afraid of heights. I was also hanging onto my cousin for dear life. So that is why I say that coasters are fun and scary.

Latest posts

Back