THE MOST ADORABLE PICS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovetegocalderon

Reaction score
I have the cutest cutest cutest pic of a bunny(that looks exactly like my bunny Beans, and a dear.) I cantpost the pics though, can someone give me their email and I can forwardit to you to post? It's soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

deer11.jpg

deer10.jpg

deer8.jpg

deer6.jpg

deer4.jpg

deer3.jpg

deer1.jpg

I agree, soo cute!:inlove: But I really love deer anyway:D

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Yes, this is a European wild rabbit, and thepics are by German wildlife photographer Tanja Askani. (They're real,not staged - these two animals were friends.)

ec wrote:
Yes,this is a European wild rabbit, and the pics are by German wildlifephotographer Tanja Askani. (They're real, not staged - these twoanimals were friends.)
That is incredible...truly awesome photos, and the fact that a deer andrabbit can bond in the wild...it shows just how amazing animals are.:inlove:

And it reminds me a little of Bambi and Thumper...:bambiandthumper

ilovetegocalderon wrote:
So are you trying to tell me that my bunny Beans, who looksEXACTLY like that bunny, is wild?
Our domestic bunnies are descended from the European wild rabbit. So itmakes sense that many domestic bunnies look like wild rabbits ineurope. Especially those with the agouti coloring..

Back