The mites have left the castle.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well, after three treatments of the ivermicin(which the buns liked the taste of, go fig) the scabbie littledandruffs are all gone on both the buns. And no more massiveitching. And I am happy to say... the Guinevere is going on 3weeks remaining white.

Gir is still a handful, but he stays in the condo for most of the timewhile my hun is home (so he doesnt get in trouble on his watch) butgets out time every day usually with me on the bed.

He is being a VERY good bun this morning. No humping Guin,just flopping down next to her to get groomed. Hopefully hestays in a good mood hehe. I do love my balls offluff. And on Gir, I LOVE nuzzling the little tan patch offur behind his ears, it is soooooooo soft.

This morning was adorable tho, my Shawn got up for work, and Guinjumped into bed to snuggle with me while he got ready. Shedidnt want me to be alone hehe.

Oh and did I mention that Guin is an instigator :shock:

After she grooms Gir for a little while, she naturally wants a littlegrooming time, so she sticks her nose under him. Being thathe is so little, it makes it look like he is humping her, when all shewants is some kisses...

So I had to apologize to Gir since not all the times we thought he was humping was actually his fault!

This free ranging idea of Shawns was a GREATidea. Guinevere is twice as lovey as she ever was, cuddlingwith either us in the evening and the morning, and Gir during theday. She is a cuddle fiend!

In fact... I fall asleep with her in my arms these days, and sheusually sneaks back under the covers before i am 100% awake.

Gir still isnt really fond of cuddle time, but he is a tough guy, Ihear his teeth purring when I give him love, so he is just playing hardto get hehe.

Latest posts

Back