The Missus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
Hi !

I was on the phone a short while ago with dear Carolyn, and who does she pass the phone over to 'The Missus'

It was a real honour to speak to her. She is just a nice on the phone as she is here on the forum.

If any of you have had the opportunity to speak to her, as some of you have at the boathouse party, will know what i mean.

I thought I would never speak to 'Uncle Buck's Missus', and for me, I feel very lucky as I live so far away.

It made me feel that good, i wanted to share it with you all.

Carolyn - Please tell Helen is was a pleasure and an honour to speak to her. Something I will never forget.

p.s. :thanks: :hug:

Oh Zee, how lovely.

Simple things in life give us the most pleasure I say, and sharing a chat amongst friends is priceless.

She is a love,isn't she?SLG and I got to visit with her for awhile today. SLG always looks so forward to those visits. Helen is atreasure, that's for sure! :)

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
She is a love, isn'tshe?SLG and I got to visit with her for a whiletoday. SLG always looks so forward to those visits. Helen is atreasure, that's for sure! :)

Raspberry

How'd u visit with Helen today? Are you in New Jersey and not telling Jim and Danielle????????:tears2:

:sunshine:

Helen's the greatest! When I walkedinto Carolyn's, she gave me a big hug and I felt like I'd known herforever. She'sone of the sweetest, most givingpeople I've ever met.

Laura

What a beautiful note, Zee. The Missus was so moved by what you folks had said about her.

We had a great time this weekend. It's always sad to see herleave. We laughed and laughed with the Night of theLepus. I wish we all livedcloser. We'd have such fun. Oh Wella, as Buck wouldsay.

The Missus is definitely aGem. Everyoneshould be so lucky to have such a loving, thoughtful, and kind friend.

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn !!!!!

Most importantly did you both enjoy Mischief night............... ????????

Carolyn wrote:
What a beautiful note,Zee. The Missus was so moved by what you folks had said abouther.

We had a great time this weekend. It's always sad to see herleave. We laughed and laughed with the Night of theLepus. I wish we all livedcloser. We'd have such fun. Oh Wella, as Buck wouldsay.

The Missus is definitely aGem. Everyoneshould be so lucky to have such a loving, thoughtful, and kind friend.

-Carolyn

SURE DID!

TheMissus didn't feel right about it at first,thenI couldn't stop her from getting into Mischief!

-Carolyn

Angel????

Now you know we don't believe that!!!

Yes, you did tell me she'd get right into it. I had to dragher home when we ran out of supplies. She was ruthless!

-Carolyn

Zee wrote:
:shock2::rofl: Damm it didn't work !!!

PUH-LEASE!!! You didn't think you'd get past me with that"I'm an angel" nonsense. The thing you forget is that you'rean angel of "down-under"...not Heavenly!

-Carolyn

Ok !!!! You win - this time !!!!

But you know my brain is always ticking, so i'll get you back:zoro::zoro:

Carolyn wrote:
Zeewrote:
:shock2::rofl: Damm it didn't work !!!

PUH-LEASE!!! You didn't think you'd get past me with that"I'm an angel" nonsense. The thing you forget is that you'rean angel of "down-under"...not Heavenly!

-Carolyn

"The Missus" is probably one of the nicest,kindest, considerate, thoughful, people I've ever met (Carolyn , too:inlove:). Love ya both, Charlotte

Back