the mansion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Sorry for the quality--this boy kept MOVING!!I'll try and get pics that show the scale better. Our hutches are intransition right now so they are all over the place. Eventually theywill be aligned on the side of the fence and the old cages will beburned. Izzy's is bad right now--the wet weather made it rot. She willget an exact copy of Bub's soon.

front view (notice how little Bub looks in it)

d24c4d76.jpg

side view

847f72a5.jpg

Bub view

Untitled-13.jpg

The cage is 5 ft. long, 3 ft. deep, and 2 ft. high. He spent the firstday awed and depressed, but he's definitely loving it now. He runs lapsaround the cage area and tries to dive out of the box into my arms.

Rose

It's so funny howthey don't like it at first and then settle right in! I'm glad he'shappy now!

Raspberry

Love that first picture. Look at de Bubbers!! He's so adorable.

-Carolyn

I'll bet he loves the fresh air! Watchthat 1/2 x 1/2 hardware cloth you used on the floor of the cage though. . . it's a lighter guage than the 1 x 1/2 normally used onthe cage floors and will rot out faster.

Pam

yeah, we've used it before and make the cageseasy to take apart so we can spread new cloth every year or so. After12 years, cage building has become a science....lol

Rose

Latest posts

Back