The magics of the internet!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
Back in very early 2011, Nochoramet and I started talking because I commented on a thread she made here on RO... well she has flown from Alabama to Michigan twice and driven once to come visit me!! The first visit was a flight back in January 2012 and the second being a drive with her greyhound in December 2013! And this time she flew in for a week (Oct 30th - Nov 4th) and we went to Youmacon together, stayed in a hotel by the convention, and spent the other time at my house. We talked a lot and went to a movie and were bigNERDS the whole week haha!!

That's three times though! It's never long enough, but it's been so awesome, she is one of my absolute BEST friends now and our meeting was was SUCH chance! I could have just never commented on her thread on here, but I did because we went through something similar with our rabbits, and our friendship just blossomed (adding on facebook, texting, calling, etc)! We've just really connected and it's kinda funny to think about how such a chance meeting on a rabbits forum could expand into something like this!

(Especially seeing as neither of us are very active here anymore, so we were lucky to have been active/going through similar things at similar times, despite our 2 year age difference- she's 23, I'm 21!)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know about how this amazing friendship formed thanks to this forum pretty much! I've attached pictures from each of our meetings (last two are from the most recent meeting)! I really need to get down to Alabama to go visit her now uwu

AMANDA.png

AMANDA2.jpg

IMG_20141031_002335.jpg

IMG_20141101_000907.jpg

How super cool is that?! My dad and sisters live in Michigan (me in Arkansas) and I don't even get to see them that often! Meh...they just make fun of my southern twang when I do go though LOL

Back