The Love Bug

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonaxis

Reaction score
I won't be shallow enough to delve into the past but suffix it to say that the past is the past and finally I am with the manof my dreams.

He has supported me through BK's death, is an awesome step father to my kids and the sweetest Dad too, to our little 8month old.

Anyway its his birthday soon and I am trying to think of the best way I can thank him for just being him.

We are crazy in love even though the trials and tribulations of sleepless nights, owning own business worries and running busy household type stuff can result in the occassional argument and storm offs.LOL
With him nothign is too serious to worry about for long.

There is no BOSS between us, we are best friends and he is the most romantic man i have ever met. He supports me through everything and is a straight talker and thinker, no hidden rubish to worry about.
He is honest, reliable and down right fun to be with.

We don't do much, like nutty adventures yet with our young family, but even a night at home (there are lots of those) playing games with the kids, reading stories pout loud, taking photos of each other in funny poses or all of us wathing TV (normally Dr Who) is something to look forward to.

We go on long walks together when the older two children are with their father and we love to picnic and head down to a shady spot on the beach. The two older children adore him and can't wait till he gets home.

Of course there are not so cool days when I am tired, he is overworked and the world seems rainy but at least there is always that sense of beauty and trust that comes from the idea of love.

And like V from Vendetta says...an idea is so powerful , it can become legend.

We have just started running together...wow I am down 10 kilos!! He is down 15!
I have 20 more to go and all the baby weight will fall off. I want to look great for him and of course for myself and my kids too. He bought me some great new clothes too.
I have heaps more energy, finally crawling out from post natal depression and feeling good most of the time now.

His birthday might be dinner out, a simple movie or something, I am thinking.....what do you all do when its time to show someone how much you care...

For Ryan and I....we pick out a movie to rent together, go to the store for ice cream, and get into bed and watch a movie. We always end up stuffing our face with ice cream and talking through the whole movie though, haha!

It looks like you and your guy have lots of fun stuff that you do :D! Now that Ryan and I both got new jobs at this one company and will be working the same hours, we can be home or out more often together to find some new activities to do.

:)

nabbed the duplicate thread...ta;)

That sounds really sweet...I am talking about the ICE CREAM here folks, nothing sordid to see or hear...lol :biggrin2:

So you get to see him at work too? Wish I could work with my partner but I work from home and we go into the city every so often and spend a couple of hours with him in class etc

lemonaxis wrote:
So you get to see him at work too?

HECK YES...for ice cream :biggrin2:!

I will get to go out to lunch or eat lunch with Ryan every day. He starts his first day at the company tomorrow, and I start two weeks from tomorrow, as I have to put my 2 weeks into my other job before I start the new one.

Ryan will be working in the shipping section and I will be working in the solar section.

The company is this place where you package, laser engrave, polish, hook key chains onto key chains, ect.....stuff for Disney Land/World or other amusement parks, or simple stuff, like zoo's....for their gift shops.

I work in the solar section, so basically I just stick stickers that say "Disney Land/World" onto a solar oppirated calculator, key chain, pen, ect.

I will make $7 an hour working 35 a week, with flexible scheduals....and a raise not long after I start working.

I get to sit on my butt all day and listen to an Ipod as a job while I go through college.....sounds good to me!

:biggrin2:

One of the best pieces of advice my father gave me was regarding presents. He told me to always get something that they would love but would never purchase for themselves. I try to follow this and for my father I noticed he loved one of the games I play on my DS (a handheld gaming console for those who don't know) and would borrow it to play, so I bought him one and the same game. He plays it so much. My step mom won an ipod but sent it to her stepson who is in the navy because he wanted one, so I bought her an ipod. I like trying to investigate something the person would really want but never admit to wanting and get that.

I prob. am not helping but that's just the kind of gift giver I am. Of course, ice cream is always wonderful too :biggrin:

ChompersMom wrote:
One of the best pieces of advice my father gave me was regarding presents. He told me to always get something that they would love but would never purchase for themselves.

That is a GREAT piece of advice! The hard part....thinking about what that one present would be, lol!

*thinks of Ryan about this one, for a possible little christmas present*

:laughsmiley:

Latest posts

Back