The life and times of Little-Marge MacBunnington

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praying for little Marge, she´s such a brave little soul who´s gone through so much. She deserves to enjoy herself a little with you. Bunny hugs and nose rubs from my three little boys. God bless her

Ive got her back home, but she is still very poorly. She's refusing to eat or drink, so I am going to be syringing her critical care, plus water throughout the night, plus a whole host of meds. My heart is so heavy, I really dont know how this is going to pan out. Thankyou so much for all your good wishes and thoughts for my Little Marge, I promise to keep you all updated xx

Please little Marge, you´re a fighter so please pull through. Have just been reading Morgan´s blog and poor Foo didn´t make it through the spay op and I´m devastated and so upset for Morgan, I can´t imagine how she feels so not sure I can handle more bad news.

Marge is such a little fighter and I´ll be praying for her to get strong and pull through this.

Hello everyone, Little Marge is still with us and fighting, but sadly still far from well. She did eat a few peas, three, but Im still syringe feeding her otherwise she'd not be taking anything really.
Please keep praying for my little girly xxx

Little Marge has been re-admitted to the veterinary hospital. They think they will have to anathetise her again to enable further investigation as she really isn't doing well. It is doubtful that she can cope with another anesthetic due to her poor health at the moment, so it's a huge risk, but she is also in great pain and somehow they have to try and get to the bottom of it if she even is to have a hope. It just all looks so bleak, I dont know what to think. Am yet again awaiting the call that could ether lift me higher than the stars or totally destroy me inside.

I'm so sorry you're going through this and I'm very sorry Marge is having to go through something like this again.
I got the call that totally destroyed me yesterday, I hope you get a call that lifts your spirits higher than ever. I hope she pulls through, I really really do.

I'm sending you lots of love and good thoughts, Elvira sends Marge nose bonks and lots of love. :hearts

I'm so sorry you're going through this and I'm very sorry Marge is having to go through something like this again.
I got the call that totally destroyed me yesterday, I hope you get a call that lifts your spirits higher than ever. I hope she pulls through, I really really do.

I'm sending you lots of love and good thoughts, Elvira sends Marge nose bonks and lots of love. :hearts

Oh no, I am soooo sorry you have been through this too, the waiting, the fear, the desperate clinging to hope, it's so hard isn't it, so darned hard x

I too am getting a bit anxious although they say no news is good news. I really do hope she´s on the mend. I could do with some happy news right now.

still catching up on all the posts since I went to bed yesterday morning... just found the rainbow bridge announcement :tears2:

I'm so sorry for your loss! little marge was very new to us, but already found a special place in our hearts. she was such a precious bunny, I don't know how anyone could possibly look at her and not scoop her into their arms and snuggle her, telling her everything was going to be ok.

binky free, little girl - nothing can ever hurt you again! :rainbow:

I am so very sorry to keep you all waiting, I've just been beside myself with grief, which I guess is an explanation in itself :cry1:

My beautiful, precious, beloved Little Marge fell peacefully into her final sleep on Tuesday evening. I held her gently in my arms against my totally destroyed heart as her eyes closed.

Thankyou, all of you, THANKYOU for welcoming this precious little bunny into your hearts, and for loving her with me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAnkV0c8-_U[/ame]

Im repeating myself, I had told you hadn't I :( I just dont know if I'm coming or going at the moment. Ignore me, Im just a stupid confused woman, grieving. I'm sorry xxx

I am so very sorry to keep you all waiting, I've just been beside myself with grief, which I guess is an explanation in itself :cry1:

that's why I had a bad feeling when you dropped her off at the vet early Tuesday morning and we didn't have an update on how she was doing by the time the vet would've been closed... had it been good news (or even "wait and see" news), I figured you would've rushed over here and filled us in; with bad news, it's normal to need a little time to soak it in before being able to talk about it... hence my theory of "no news is more likely to be bad news" :(

Latest posts

Back