The Lewis Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
My boy piggies

Porky the Pigster (is an abbinesian mix)

Moppy (a long haired Silkie/Sheltie breed)

Duster (He is Moppy's identicalbrother)

Checker (Abbinesian mix)

Gizmo (Checkers brother)

Prince Fluffykins (abbinesian mix Gizmo and Checkers uncle) He is my baby

My girl piggies

Autumn (Abbinessian mix and Patches is her sister)

Blizzard (Abbinessian mix and her sister is Scruffles and Holly Their dad is Prince)

Harriette (Peuvian/sheltie mix)

Holly (abbinessian mix) She died in my Arms on Jan 10th. She was only 3 weeks old.

MuMu (Abbinessian mix)

Patches (Abbinessian mix and Autumn is her sister Their aunt and uncle is Prince and Peanut)

My girls again

Peanut (Prince Fluffykins is her brother, Checkers and Gizmo is her sons)

She had 5 babies that were born here at our home.

Peanut and Abby were best friends. She would go and talk to her through the cages grids

Princess Fluffykins (Abbinessian mix)

Sometimes she would sleep and never realized that everyone is wheekingfor veggies. She has had us in scare many times thinking she passedaway in her sleep. There were times where I could pet her whilesleeping and she never knew.

Scruffles (Abbinessian mix)

Weezer (Abbnissian mix and her mom is Peanut , her brothers are Gizmo, Checkers, King, Kiara, Simba, and Furby)

Our doggie

Samantha (golden retriever/german shepard mix) She is now 6yrs old. Jen (cirrustwi) can tell you how sweet she is.

Samantha and Thumper trying to figure out a secret.

Samantha loves chewing up my 2 liter pepsi bottles when I finish it off.

Isn't she pathetic or what

She was waiting for one of our piggies named Muffy to have her babies.

She is trying to figure out what Bella is doing

This is what Samantha does when she is in big trouble. How can you resist her face and stay mad at her.

Bella who is a cocker/beagle mix. We had to rehome her because shewould not potty train and she never listened either. We almost gotevicted because of it. I still miss her and so does Samantha. Samanthatook her in the second she came into our home as her daughter.

Least but not last

Abby

This is Abby's best friend. She can not be separated from this teddybear of hers. She goes through a separation anxietywhen the bear is taken from her.

I made a hammock with a hand towel She loves it until she chewed the corners up.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/isaacshaven/Isaac/th_AbbysHammock1.jpg

She was just only 2 mos old and she looked like a monster.

I love this picture of her. She looks like she is ready to attack someone behind the camera.

Thumper

Thumper would use his litter pan as a bed and use the igloo as a litter box. She was 2 mos there too.

Thumper resting after a long hours of fun time with the piggies, Abbyand Samantha.

Thank you. She is my drama queen. She bosses allthe girls around. Checkers is mammas boy. He comes to me when he wantsto be picked up and chew up my shirt.

There's that sweet baby Abby. I STILLhaven't gotten pictures posted of her, but they are coming, when I getback from house-sitting at my brother's house. She's such adoll, but also quite the escape artist! She's always gettingout of her cage. I have to get something different for thedoor.

Samantha is such a sweetheart. I completely fell in love with her. I might have to start a dognapping plan.

OMG, those piggies are nuts!!! They all squeal and beg at the sides of the cages when Angel brings out the carrots.

Jen

Oh no you will not dognap Sammie. No that is DJs baby and he will be heart broken if ya take her.

So Abby is being a bad girl. She never excaped out of her cage living with us at the time.

Yeah I love it when the squeal like that.

I had a cat once that didnt like to use the litter box. he used to go in the bathtub and do his business in the drain.

I love the piggies!! I never knewthere were so many breeds of them. I miss having guinea pigsbut there life are just too short and I would get so sad over thempassing on.

Cristy

Thank you . I forgot that I had this old oldhomethread until 6unny brought it up. I have just a MeatHead homethreadall about our flemmie. But hey this one is here too.

Latest posts

Back