The Lewis Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaisyNBuster wrote:
6unnylov3r wrote:
I had acat once that didnt like to use the litter box. he used to go in thebathtub and do his business in the drain.
The relevance being what?

This confused me too.

-Carolyn

All your animals are adorable! I especially love thelong-haired piggies, and of course, the bunnies. :D

I think this is the post 6unnyluv3r was responding to
re: cat in the bathtub - am I right 6unnyluv3r?

SweetPeasMommie wrote
Thumper would use his litter pan as a bed and use the igloo as a litter box. She was 2 mos there too.

I don't know SPM - maybe (s)he didn't notice it was posted in July? Can't answer for them -
but I will tell you that Thumper is SOOOOOOOOO cute!! I love the face!
"HEY! I'm trying to go to the BATHROOM here, 'ya mind?!?"

sfritzp wrote:
I think this is the post 6unnyluv3r was responding to
re: cat in the bathtub - am I right 6unnyluv3r?

SweetPeasMommie wrote
Thumper would use his litter pan as a bed and use the igloo as a litter box. She was 2 mos there too.

Maybe you didn't read what 6unny put in Tina's thread. I think thewords she used was hijack so...if SPM hijacked Tina's threadthen whats6unny doing on here .

:dunno:Ijust wondered thats all howthey could be so rude and thendo the same here.

Vickie

*EDIT*: Pleaseignore what I just said. I've seen this has allbeen blown up elsewhere and ended. I don't want it carrying on andspoiling SPM's thread.

WEll I am now down to 6 guinea pigs, 1 bun and 1dog. WE rehomed many of the piggers becuase we had to put them in ourbedroom since my husbands parents moved in with us. Just few days aftermom passed away we rehomeda few more so we are down to 6. Ithink 6 is a great number for piggies. I will be neutering Checkers mybig boy and put him with the 3 girls we have which is Harriette,Autumn, and Patches. Prince and Porky will be going to a new home nextmonth. A good friend of mine runs a wonderful rescue and she took in afew of mine. But she said that she kept Princess and will be keepingthe 2 boys that are going to be rehomed next month.

I still miss them but they got more attention now since we have been sobusy dealing with mom's death and his grandmothers death. This monthand last month is horable. His mom passed away on Sept 27th then 2weeks later on October 14th her mother passed away. So 2 funerals in a2month period. WE have been moving furnintures out of grams house intoour apt. so everything is going haywire and crazy.

Angel and MeatHead.

You have beautiful animals.

I an not really a guinea pig person, but this one is justADORABLE!:inlove:
HairyetteGotaMakeOver1.jpg

She is my baby and I love her. She is so lazyall the time and I get a bit irratated but how can you be mad at ananimal especially Harriettes cute face. lol

Latest posts

Back