The laid back life of Rhun & Speckle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhun and Speckle

Reaction score
I would like to introduce my babies
Rhun
009-1.jpg

And Speckle
010-1.jpg

My room mate bought these rabbits last year and when she moved out about 2 weeks ago I thought she had taken them with her.
I was very wrong and found them in a small metal hutch out the very back of my place with little food and water in the heat.

I have now brought them in and cleaned them up and fed them yummy food and they are happier than a pig in.... well you know what I mean :D

This is their new home
017-1.jpg

A sectioned off part of my kitchen that I am not really using.

They have plenty of room to move around and climb.
It's taken a while but I can now go and sit in there with them and they will come up for a look. But if I move too much they will take off quicker than lightening!

In the last 2 weeks I have gone from a person that knows nothing about buns to a proud mummy of 2 babies that are the apple of my eye.

Stay tuned for more adventures of the mighty duo known as Rhun & Speckle!!!!

Ah, but you can't get off that easy, we need more pics of Rhun and Speckle! They're just adorable! I love their coloring!

I'm so glad that you took part in taking care of these helpless babies, good for you! You've come to a great place! Do you plan on keeping them?;)

Rhun and Speckle have had a good few days!
Trying new vegies and showing their new mummy what they can do...

Speckle
012-1-1.jpg
sitting patiently while mummy takes photo:time:

And Rhun does the same...
016-1-1.jpg

These two are like a mirror image... well if it wasn't for their colouring that is.

Yeah, these babies are here to stay.

Aww, that's great to hear that you want to keep them! You are awesome!:highfive::thumbup

Their ear management is a hoot! Haha. They mimic each other, so cute! Thanks for the pics! Adorable!!:D

Latest posts

Back