THE KING'S ANNOUNCEMENT

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
attachment.php

Today marks the start of the holidays for some of us.

The Kingwanted to wish Everyone:HappyHolidays. May you have a safe, happy, healthy, andloving season.

Peace on Earth, Good Will To All.

AnnaS wrote:
Today is the first day of Hanukkah. So Happy Hanukkah!!!

And thank you Mr.King.

That is what inspired this post, AnnaS.

Happy Chanukah, Dear Heart, and everyone on the forum.

-Carolyn

Happy Holidays and a joyous winter season (summerto those on the far-side) to all!!!! May you all beblessed with a feeling of appreciation for all you have and may youbeblessed with peace in your hearts!

All my love to my wonderful forum friends!

Pam

Happy Holidays!!!
Now a quick question: Is Chanukah and Hanukkah the same thing??Pardon my ignorance my family celebrates Advent and Christmas, but Ilove the opportunity to learn about the other holidays.

Lissa

BunnyLover wrote:
Happy Holidays!!!
Now a quick question: Is Chanukah and Hanukkah the same thing??Pardon my ignorance my family celebrates Advent and Christmas, but Ilove the opportunity to learn about the other holidays.

Lissa

Not a question of ignorance, BunnyLover ... I was wondering the same thing. :)

BunnyLover wrote:
Happy Holidays!!!

Lissa

Hi Lissa and everybody,

Yep, it's the same holiday. There's about 4 different ways to spell it.It starts at sundown tonight. Me, the Missus, and the kids get togethertonight and light the first candle of the menorah (we each have ourown) and then it's time to open presents. Goes on for 8 nights.

This is one of the first websites I found http://www.mybunnies.com/

Check out the picture on her homepage:). Now that's my idea of a family get-together.

Jim

Happy Chanuka to those who begin their celebration this evening!

I hope your holiday brings you many happy hours of love and friendship,visits with those far away, peaceful times of reflection, and each andevery day becomes a wonderful memory you will cherish!

Oh, and..... How do you know if your bunny is jewish or Catholic? or what? :shock:

Technically in both religions bunnies have no immortal soul so they are neither.

But our bunnies are just cute.

Thanks everyone for answering my question!

I love that picture, almost everyone in that picture has a rabbit (or two!).

Lissa

AnnaS wrote:
Technically in both religions bunnies have no immortal soul so they are neither.

But our bunnies are just cute.
Well, my bunny does! I don't care what my church says :X

I was always sure that a dog has to have a soul,otherwise how can they love you so much and miss you. Some dogs diefrom just being sad, they stop eating and die. If it was just instinct,would not they continue eating?

I think animals have a different kind of soul just like they are a different species.

My gosh, the Catholic church has a saint for animals and we have a day that they are blessed (his feast day) so.......

hehehehe this year I can take Bo to get the blessing! Hmm... little white gown on him should look very nice :)

I believe we see our animals when we go wherever we go (Heaven is my belief)....

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I think animals have a different kind of soul just like they are a different species.

My gosh, the Catholic church has a saint for animals and we have a day that they are blessed (his feast day) so.......

hehehehe this year I can take Bo to get the blessing! Hmm... little white gown on him should look very nice :)

I believe we see our animals when we go wherever we go (Heaven is my belief)....

I hope we see them somewhere. I want to see my doggy that died when he was 8 months old.

AnnaS wrote:
Ihope we see them somewhere. I want to see my doggy that died when hewas 8 months old.

You will. They're all over the bridge waiting for us. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Jim

Back