The King -- A Bad Influence?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Not mybunny! He never gets into trouble...just look atthat face....it's the face of anangel!

Raspberry

face.jpg

It's not your bunny that we question is the angel, Ms. RazzaMatazz.

-Carolyn

Gir has cute feets! :p

Raspberry, he is too guilty! he umm.... Sebbie is........

SEBBIE HAS KNOTTY HAIR!!!!!!!!! :X

Carolyn beatcha to it Raspberry!

Maybe I should start blaming Sherman for Gir's blunders too =p

Last night was so funny, he was growling at Shawn while shawn washolding him. Or rather kinda like a wheezing grunt.The minute I picked him up, he was docile as a lamb.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Not mybunny! He never gets into trouble...just look atthat face....it's the face of anangel!

Raspberry

face.jpg

i think tere is a conspirecy theroy razberry isalways say what an angel sebastion is all the time she even getpictures to "prove it" but i think there is a darker side to the cutefuzzy bunny that were not supposed to know about hes usinghis cuteness to take over our brains. we must stop this before its tolate!!!!

:cool:

bunsforlife wrote:
Carolyn beatcha to it Raspberry!
I was looking for that picture earlier!Since I transferred files from one computer to another, I can't findnuthin! :X

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Raspberry, he is too guilty! he umm.... Sebbie is........

SEBBIE HAS KNOTTY HAIR!!!!!!!!! :X
I think he knots it up so you will shave him and then you post thepictures for everyone to see and go gaga over and then he hasus! Also, when he plays gameboy SP with his little girl, Ithink he is really communicating with other bunnies via anetwork!

We know the truth Raspberry..... Sebastian is Sherman's right hand man!

Back