The King -- A Bad Influence?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I have strong evidence to support my theory that King Sherman is indeed a very bad influence on our beloved bunnies!

More than once I have seen posts of rabbits chewing cords but onlyAFTER BunnyMommy originally told Sherman's story. Of course, I merelypassed it off as bad luck before, but not anymore!

My sweet, angelic, baby Spicers chewed through my phone cord when hewas inside for everyone to see on web cam. I simply cannot hold Spiceaccountable for his actions since I know that Sherman's really atfault. (;))

I'm afraid that despite our desperate attempts to keep our bunnies fromdominating our households are pointless and sooner or later they willhave us totally under their control -- once they chew through all ofour internet cords. :p

It's my opinion that we act fast to over-throw the ruler for our ownprotection and the security of knowing we will always havetheforum just a click away. ;)

(I'm nuts! ;):p:D)

There's no use, MyBunnyBoys :?

The King's Invisible Influence has already entered into our homesthrough our screens. He's been 'chatting' with our rabbits ever since.

We Let this King In, now we must live with his rule.

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
There's no use, MyBunnyBoys :?

The King's Invisible Influence has already entered into our homesthrough our screens. He's been 'chatting' with our rabbits ever since.

We Let this King In, now we must live with his rule.

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

-Carolyn
*Insert hysterical laughter smiley here.*

lanna21974 wrote:
ROFL.....Poor Sherman. I'm sure he has nothing to do with this!!

Lanna
I have the proof!

It's disgracefuol behaviour and it's spreading like the flu. ;)

Have to agree with MBB. There was my innocentlittle Perry, minding his own beeswax, when somehow the King contactedhim and now I have a little monster instead :(. Methinks Sherman hassome kind of mystical bunnypower to rule his bunny kingdom;)- Jan

Isaw when you held those piecesup on the cam but I didnt knowwhat they were...OMG....Bad Bad Sherman for making Spice do that.

Lanna

Well, I think the week I joined here, Shermanmust have contacted Bo. He ruined my son's gameboy chargercord in one nip! No more games for him so he can spend more time withBunny, you see?

Lucky, I think Bo realizes that if I have this website he and I canlook at other bunnies and toys, and get information. So, heallows the telephone and computer lines.

I think he's looking very intently on the cell phone charger as Itype..........

Luv has chewed a phone cord and the cord to oneof the speakers... but shhhh i dont think my husband quietrelized the computer one yet. bad bunnies lol

Don't y'all try to besmirch my sweet angel's goodname and blame him for your own naughty bunnies' misdeeds ... MySherman is the personification of innocence!...

He sure has the wool pulled over your eyes, huh, BunnyMommy! ;);)

There are NO innocent bunnies! Somehow, somewhere, someway, they all get into some sort of mischief!

Not mybunny! He never gets into trouble...just look atthat face....it's the face of anangel!

Raspberry

face.jpg

Spice is innocent! It's all Sherman's fault forturning our babies against us! Spice even BIT me a few times yesterdayand he hasn't done that in months! :shock::(

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Not mybunny! He never gets into trouble...just look atthat face....it's the face of anangel!

Can you rub it in a little bit more? :X

Back