The Irish Bunnie's Burrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, I got suckered into watching a DVD with my siblings tonight :(
Not that I don't like watching DVDs or being with family, actually I love it. The thing I can't stand is stupid films! My 6 year old brother came into my room, and looked at me with is big brown malteaser eyes and said ''Since your babysitting us tonight, can we watch a film together?''. I said ''Yes ye can watch a DVD if you want'', and he replied all cute ''Well I want you to watch it with us, all together''. I mean, how can you say no to that? :inlove:

So lucky me, I get to spend the night watching some kids film called ''Son Of The Mask'', which, from my brother's description, sounds very entertaining :rollseyes Well, at least it will give me an excuse to stuff myself with cheesy dorito taytos and onion and chive dip :p

Well the animals are all good :D I actually got to go out soon and give the bunnies their night time meal, as soon as they hear my footsteps coming towards the shed they all line up at the door, I nearly trip up over them and spill water everywhere :p I have to admit though, it is really cute!

Merry Christmas!

Sorry bout the leakage :( Dublin has been fine through the small floods, heavy rain & snow thank god :)

Oreo and Jenni always go up to the door when they hear me coming too :D Jenni climbs up on me when I kneel down, haha

Anyway, hope everything else is going well :D

Well, this is the end of my 2008-2009 :tears2:
I'm going to miss it, my first ever blog on RO! I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me since I joined and especially to all the great friends I've made from RO, you know who you are ;)

I'll just end by saying when I first joined RO, I had two bunnies:

Thumper
Princess

and now I have ten:

Thumper
Princess
Misty
Ebony
Rupert
5 unamed baby

I'm not keeping them all sadly, by 2011 I should only have about 5 bunnies.

Well that is it forever from The Irish Bunnie's Burrow! Make sure to check out my new blog, which will be up in a few hours!

Happy New Year

Love,
Grace & Buns xxxxx

Latest posts

Back