The hutch is finally here!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pOker

Reaction score
Here is the hutch, we finally finished..

its very nice. for now Poker is in there, only until the porch is all picked up. The new bun who has been officially named *wink wink*(its a secret) :)

well-id post a picture-but what luck do i have??? the memory card slot on the computer is completely broken.brand new laptop too..pretty sure im mad. this whole 'new year' thing-yeah, not going to be too good..

pictures will hopefully be up soon...HOPEFULLY..cross your fingers.

okay-i got pictures...luckily lovely Peter knows how to fix everything-so the computer is working :D

hutch001.jpg

here is the hutch before getting everything else in their temporary spots.
hutch002.jpg

inside: here is the shelf for the bun to jump up on or hide under...the shelf is removeable and replaceable if somebun makes a mess of it.
hutch004.jpg

the door going into the shelf.
hutch005.jpg

everything has been moved into temporary spots-bunroom has been eliminated :(
TEMPORARILY
hutch006.jpg

"bunnified"

hutch009.jpg

Vegas gets the large cage for now-once the other bun is here Poker and Vegas will return to normal cages.
hutch012.jpg

Vegas and the lonesome little poopy :)

thanks for looking :)

p.s: the cage bottom is metal, but ill be laying something down so the bun doesnt get sore feet.

sorry for Vegas' messy little face..jeez, give a bun a carrot and they go bonkers :D

his ears even have a little orange..he has no table manners-NO EARS ON THE TABLE :)

thanks Nicole :)

yeah Vegas makes a mess everytime he gets a carrot..i tried to brush it a little with a soft brush-guess little Vegas needs a face wash :)

massie777 wrote:
I love the cage...I think your new bunny will too. Did you build that yourself or buy it.

we built it... we had some scrap wood and my boyfriend works for a fencing company so we threw it together..its nice and sturdy and big enough for a large bun...

Wow, it looks great! Hubby would like to know where you bought the wire/grate?

Vegas is so cute!

hln917 wrote:
Wow, it looks great! Hubby would like to know where you bought the wire/grate?

Vegas is so cute!
well lucky for me my boyfriend works for a fencing company-so he just brought some home..but the wire is called welding wire and its nice an strong..you can find it in Tractor supply most likely..

maybe if i make a new one ill sell it to you ;)

im pretty sure its welding wire...it comes in the regular style and heavy duty which is just stronger.

Back