The House Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesCarden

Reaction score
HouseBunny.jpg

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/thehousebunny/

Yeah, but it's sort of looking like a Legally Blonde meets Sydney White.

I moved this to here because although the word BUNNY does appear in the title, it's not a rabbit topic! ;)

Lol, there I was thinking 'oh no, a moviewithhouse bunnies? it's going to be terrible, and misrepresent rabbits completely....'

I didn't realise it was THAT kind of bunny, lol!! :p

JamesCarden wrote:
lol my new two boy bunnys are going to be names Playboy & Elvis. preety sweet huh?

??

Two new boy bunnies

??

That exorcist voice she does in the preview...I used to do that all the time when I was little! Except that mine had more of a range and I'd sing with it too...really creeped my mom out hearing that voice come out of a 7 year old :p

I don't do it anymore cause it sends me into coughing fits and is probably really damaging to your vocal chords :?

lol i'll be breeding Lily & Smoky later this year. when i build my outdoor airconditioned rabbit room. I'm going to keep it at a minimum of 10-15 holes though. I'll name the babies when there born and tat there ears with the breeder names. I'm just making a list of names i'll be using!

James

JamesCarden wrote:
lol i'll be breeding Lily & Smoky later this year. when i build my outdoor airconditioned rabbit room. I'm going to keep it at a minimum of 10-15 holes though. I'll name the babies when there born and tat there ears with the breeder names. I'm just making a list of names i'll be using!

James

An ya won't use them. :p The bunny has to tell you his name. Like my Elvis did. And the rest of my little fuzzies and the ones with scales.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
and what else do the little voices..... err bunnies tell you, Ali??? :big wink:
This is a family forum.:shock:

Latest posts

Back