The Genie game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted, I'm you're fan even though you didn't help to find my arm. The reason I used that is because of Groucho Marx in "Night at the opera" when he's trying to sell and insurance policy and he tells the guy, "If you lose an arm we help you look for it". I wish I was someplace cool.

your wish is granted. You now live on top of snowshoe mountain but its a three mile hike down to get the mail!

I wish i didnt have to pay for my redbull addiction

Your wish is granted but it's a secret room and you can't remember how to get in.

I wish food would magically appear when it runs out.

your wish is granted but now you need a toenail removed.

I wish I could find season two of A Game of Thrones

Your wish is granted, but now gold is worth less than rabbit droppings. I wish Cosmo was here already! (A couple of truckers from Operation Roger are picking him up in Auburn Ca tomorrow evening and will be dropping him off her Wednesday morning to his new forever home!!!!!!)

Congrats!!! It must be fun getting a new bunny. :)

Anyway, your wish is granted but you find out you have to rehome him right after you get him.

I wish the ground was dry. (Its all muddy and yucky)

Your wish is granted but now it's so dry that there are enormous cracks everywhere that you can fall into. :p

I wish my guitar would stay in tune!!

Back