The days of BunBun&Slave

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xila

Reaction score

(See the second post for the blog!)

Before you begin, Please note I have it divided into two parts. =P Mine and BunBun's.
Please, also don't be afraid to post! ^^ I will put your question/comment under the "Comment" section with an answer, then delete your posts. So be sure to check back. (Constructive criticism is <3'd!) Also, be sure to post what day you are talking about.

Xila~~~

Dec. 23
Hi! I started this journal/blog thing today. =3 I hope you like it.

Anyway, Some of you may know that my mom wants nothing to do with BunBun vet wise. Somehow she doesn't get the risks of not neutering animals. =/
Anyway, I asked if I saved the money and found a good vet if I could get BunBun nutered, and she said yes! :D

There is a small animal clinic in town, I might check it out. It has no sort of website... I wonder if it has an email? I want to ask a few questions.

Anyway, My mom's birthday is tomorrow. I thought I'd throw that in. I feel bad for her- when she was growing up, she never got a big birthday party. D= Hardly any presents(Either a lot on her birthday and only a few on Christmas, or a few on her birthday and a lot on Christmas), and no friends over! (Nobody could go out so close to a holiday)
I couldn't imagine that...

Anyway, yay! Christmas break! =D I'll be letting BunBun have more run time now, since I'll have time to watch him. Today he was out for several hours. (As aposed to 30 minutes or so one a week- I know, he needs more run time. With any luck, I'll get some NICs for Christmas and build him a huge extension to his cage.)

He was being bad, so I put him in his cage. Now he seems to be giving me the cold shoulder for some reason. =/

I washed his water bottle today. I usually put in some water and rice and slosh it around for a long time. My mom suggested a bit of salt, too, but I said I wanted to check first. How do you guys wash your water bottles and how often? I'd love to hear from you.

-Xila

BunBun~~~

Oi, hello RO! How are you all today? My name is BunBun. I am a male albino.

Anyway, since the slave has been staying home for a while (For whatever reason), I've been getting a lot of free time. =D
However, right now I'm mad at her. How dare she take me from my exploring? I was just snooping around near her computer. She gives me a raisin, and extends another to me. I reach for it, she moves it back. I go again, same thing. Eventually, she places it in my home. I hop in and eat the raison, only to see she had closed the door behind me! How rude!

Ich. Anyway, I'm now ignoring her. But she is making it up to me. She pets me and gave me this colorful thing. it rattles, but I'm not sure why. It smells nice, though. Maybe I'll know what it does later.
045125620658B.jpg

While running today, I discovered a door she usually had closed was open. I hop in to investigate. It was nice- Lots of curtains and pillows, and books (I recognize them, as my person gives me this big yellow book to play with sometimes. She calls it a "Phone book", whatever that may be.)
As soon as she found me, I was promptly removed. )=

It's been very cold lately. has anyone else noticed this?

The persons of my house also brought this huge prickly plant in the house and dressed it up. Pfft, why they did it is beyond me. Furthermore, why is it by my cage?
Ah, those humans... I'll never understand them!

*BunBun

Comments/Questions for this day:

Xila~~~
Jan. 9 08 (...Wait, what? o-O It just jumped from the 6th to the 9th... Come to think of it, these dates are all messed up! Oh well.)
Sorry I can't put much, I'm over my curfew by quite a bit.
But, Basicly, nothing much happened. I got a video of BunBun munchin' his greens, but I'll upload it tomorrow. ^^

~Xila

**BunBun

Oi. For Xila, Tomorrow=Some time next WEEK for all you know!
Ah, anyway, nothing much happened. I stayed in my cage today... :disgust:Silly girl still doesn't know a good rabbit when she sees one!
Silly girl. :craziness

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Jan. 6, 08

Forgot to write yesterday. =P Sorrry.
BunBun got lots of time out today!
Boo. School tomorrow. D= Hey, I was thinking of getting bunbun a girlfriend. ^^
a. I think he can ge lonely...
b. I've thought about it- I think I'm ready for another rabbit if I wanted one.
But anyway, he is 7-9 months old, would probably be the dominate (aka "alpha") rabbit... he is sweet, yet can be forcefull and stuborn. What kind of rabbit should I get...
Breed wise?
Personality wise?
Age wise?
Anythign else you think I should consitter in a rabbit?

Please post!

~Xila

BunBun***
What is all this talk of gettign me a girlfriend? o_O What is it and why would I want one?

Oh well. Lots of run time today! (But I was forced in my cage for a few hours. They were messing with the "wood stove", as they called it.) She thought I'd get ash all over me. D= So I stuck my head in the stove a few times(Please note it was out, and had been out for several hours), that doesn't mean I'd get dirty! Silly girl. :craziness
Now the house is all smokey. >.> Ick!

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Jan. 5, 08
Forgot to update. It's a typical day- Nothing new.

~Xila

**BunBun

Oi, that was short... This is by far the saddest entry yet.
Anyway, I got lots of time out. =3 always a good thing!

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Jan. 4, 08

Ok, real quick (I'm almost an hour over my curfew!)
Nothing much happened. It was one of those days where bad things happen, but that does not seem to dampen your spirit. I'm so sorry for the short entry, I'll do more tomorrow!

~Xila

**BunBun

Nothing much happened today. She did, however, stuff some hay in my grass tunnel. =3 it's much easier.
Wha? the hanging feeder? Naw. I'd rather do it the hard way! =D
She says she'll probably give me some run time tomorrow. yay!

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Jan. 3, 08

WAIT! Don't shoot me, I've got the pictures! ^^;
I even snapped some more, just for your wait.

Remember, there are all natural pictures! I did not assist on any of these, he did these himself. =P

Anyway, BunBun and the tunnel...
It's just this 7in blue tunnel bunBun can't seem to figgure out...

He tried it as a necklace...
BunBunTunnelNecklace.jpg

And a shirt...
BunBunTunnelShirt.jpg

And even a KILT...
BunBunTunnelKilt1.jpg

BunBunTunnelKilt2.jpg

And a one-peice...
BunBunTunnelClothes.jpg

...And then he got frustraited and began throwing it around. =P
BunBunTunnelThrow.jpg

Here are some failed attempts:

BunBunTunnelWhatever2.jpg

Babushka? xD
Maybe he is trying to immitate mah awesome hoodie? =3

BunBunTunnelOnHead.jpg

And a... whatever you want to tall that... xD (I love this picture. I'm thinking of making it my computer backround.)
He was actually running around the cage with this thing on his head like this. I was laughing my head off, but then he started to get scared, and I took pitty on him and slipped it off. =P
What a silly baby! xP

Today, nothing much happened, to say the least.

~Xila

**BunBun

Darnit! D< I was really hoping those pictures would "Mysteriously disapeer"...
Today was your typical day. =P
However, there has been some strange activity in the tiled room...

They appear to be emptying and cleaning the big white, cold box that holds their food. (and they seem to magicly pull fruits and greens from it, too! Cool!)

Does anyone else's slaves do this? I wish the little slave let me out so i could see what the silly humans were up to in my tiled room, but she did not let me out today.
And I was being so good, too! :disgust:

Silly humans, don't know good behavior when they see it... :craziness

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Jan. 2, 08

Hi!
Nothing much today, except we went back to school after break...
My dad left for several months. D=
He is a railgringer, and does this every winter... but, so soon after Christmas? that's terrible. D= He left today, and won't be back for a long time...
)=

BunBun did not get a salad today, as I did not have time to check if Baby Spinach was ok.
Well, that's about all...
School, there was homeroom:

My friend made a 30-second romeo and juliet with two lead pencils. xD She borrowed my turquoise lead pencil and my other friend's pink lead pencil, and it went like:

Romeo: (Blue) Hi! You are ugly, but pretty!
Juliet: (Pink) well, you are just ugly, so I don't like you. *Pushes off desk*

The end.
xD

Pictures? Tommorow, I SWEAR, or you can shoot me. =P

~Xila

**BunBun

Oioi. She'll sever get around to the pictures, I recomend you get ready. ;)
Not that I mind not showing those embarissing pictures...

No salad today? CHEEPO! D<
Not only that, but the human was gone for almost EIGHT HOURS!
Silly girl. Doesn't she know I eat her socks when she is not home? :disgust:

Just your run-of-the-mill day, I suppose...

But, I have managed to pull an entire row of grass off the grassmat I got on that one day... =D
But the human does not think that is something impressive... Duh! If course it is! Do you know how tight they weave that stuff?
Silly girl... :craziness

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Jan. 1, 08

Happy New Year!
Not much today.
One question- is Baby Spinach ok for rabbits? I ran out of letuce today and that's all I have left, sad to say. I was wondering what I'll do tomorrow for BunBun's greens. D=

On the subject of greens, BunBun got an extra treat today in his salad! ^^
Bananna! =D

(I happened to be eating a bananna when I realized I forgot BunBun's morning greens, and there was only a few inches left of the bananna, so I just cut it up and threw it in. ^^)
The pictures of BunBun, I SWEAR, tomorrow. I have not had a chance to upload the pictures, and I'm allready over ten minutes above my curfew.

~Xila

~~BunBun
Nothing much happened today. I got bananna in my salad, though. =D always an appreashiated treat.
The human forgot to feed me again. Silly girl...
I don't know HOW she forgets, I'm literally 2 feet away from her!
But she remembered, and gave me some before she went to bed.
She is still giving me less than usual. Not sure why. I don't think I'm chubby at all! She must immagine it... :craziness

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Dec. 31, 07/08
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
How was your new year? Mine was same old-same old, but still.
Who else watched the ball drop?

Yarhar. Yesterday or so, we were in Bilo (It's a grocery store), and there is another in my town called Weis, and it's almsoy exacly the same thing except for the layout... So I asked "Are we in Bilo?" When there literaly was a HUGE NEON SIGN that said "WELCOME TO BILO" about 10 feet from me head. xDDD

...What? Pictures of BunBun with the thinggy on his head?
Tomorrow. I'm tired. xD
(Yay! Procrastinators unite!
Later.)

~Xila

~~BunBun

What is a new year, and why is it so important?
Silly humans and their traditions. I have yet to understand them.

Who waits almost 12 hours in the middle of some city to watch a huge glass ball drop?
:disgust::craziness

On another, (Slightly)less insane note, I noticed my human glancing at something frequently. I went on shortly after her and snagged the link;
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9832966

It's another rabbit! How insulting. D< Doesn't she know she has one litteraly 2 feet away from her?
Again, silly human. But I did notice this rabbit was being glanced at a lot... I wonder if this is the start of something?
Probably not, but it never hurt to wonder.

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Dec. 30
Ok, Just real quick: (I'm tired. =P)

Ok, I made Bunny Biscuts today (Craisn toppings!)
BunnieBiscuts.jpg

BunBun loved them! =D

I went shopping, too.

Craisns.jpg

Always an awesome treat

7intunnel.jpg

I tunnel! (About 7 in long.)

The Casheir was funny. =P My family left, and gave me some money to buy it, and he said
"Didn't your family just leave?"
"Yeah"
"I hope they are comming back."
"Probably."
"Nah. I heard them, They said they are leaving and never comming back, like, ever."

xD (In bold is me- Yay for short, choppy sentences!)

BunBun has not figgured out het it was a tunnel. He has: Figured it out it is easy to throw
(Will put up picture tomorrow)
it makes a wonderful hat
(Picture tomorrow)
And it also is very stylish!
(He was wearing it almost like clothing, but he took it off before I could get a picture. )=)
^ No, really. With the hat and clothing, no human interaction. he did it on his own. ;)
(Why, thoguh, is beyond me...)

I also could not figure out wich way you pushed open the Video rental door. xD

Letuse.jpg

I've started giving BunBun Fresh Greens...
I know you are supposed to every day, but you will learn these things about my mom:

- She likes BunBun, But:
- Does not want BunBun to go to Vets
- Does not want BunBun Nutered (Thinks it is a "Waist of money")
- Does not want "The stupid Bunny to get all our food" (Craisins, raisins, salad, etc.)

I also reduced BunBun's food to 1/4th a cup (I noticed he was getting a bit on the chubby side! ;O)

When I first put it in there, he looked at his almost empty food bowl and looked back up at me like "What, that's it? Is there some mistake?"

xP Priceless...

NotForBunnies.jpg

NOT FOR BUUNNNIIEESSS... =P

Tripod.jpg

The Tripod (The legs extend)

~Xila

~~BunBun

Oi, A typical day.
The human did give me a new source of ammusement, thoguh...
Big blue thinggy.
Peitty cool. I love to throw it around! ;D

Makes me wonder if it is ment for anything else...
Nah. =P
She keeps settign it up so it is vertical, but I don't know why. It looks better in my litterbox, facing up and down and all smooshed up!
(Let's hope the human doesn't get into designing. Poor girl, she doesn't get it, no matter how many times I stand it back up! :craziness)

Silly girl. Did she say she is limiting my food, too?
She says I'm "Chubby".
I think she is immagining it...
:craziness

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Dec. 29
Nothing much happened. We spent a half hour hauling wood to the house, but, other than that, noting much. D=

~Xila

~~BunBun
Yuck. That little human! She sat around and did nothing all day! What a lazy girl... D<
Nothing much happened. Today was rather boring, to say the least.

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Dec. 28

I've returned! Nothing much happened. =P However, I think while I was gone BunBun reached... -ahem- "Adulthood", if you catch my drift... =P
I do want to get him nutured. Does anyone go to the South Towne small animal hospital? (It is under NY Rabbit Savvy vets)
I was wondering if I should bring him in for a checkup, just to see how much they know about rabbits.... But how much will that cost me? I only have about $80, and that is for his nuter.

What do you think? I need your oppinions!

Oh, and the day before we left for my cousins', BunBun got a lot of time out. With pictures! ^^

BunBun-12-27-1.jpg

BunBun12-27-2.jpg

BunBun12-27-3.jpg

BunBun12-27-4.jpg

BunBUn12-27-5.jpg

BunBun12-27-6.jpg

BunBun12-27-7.jpg

BunBun12-27-8.jpg

BunBun and his forbidden toy. ;D (See below)

BunBun12-27-9.jpg

BunBun12-27-10.jpg

BunBun12-27-11.jpg

BunBun12-27-12.jpg

BunBun says he looks fat in this picture, but I don't believe him. ^^

BunBun12-27-13.jpg

About the forbidden toy thing, I ahve this adorable little polar bear tree ordament... Cutest thing ever, but I have no use for it!
BunBun likes it, however, and every time he goes out he literaly runs over and pluckes it right off the tree! o_O
I don't like him/let him have/having it, though, as it is not bunny safe.

xD

A video: (Very bad lighting)
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/Pet_loveo1/?action=view&current=BunBun-StuffedBear1.flv

Ah... If only the solution to all bad gifts were letting your rabbit eat them!
(Not literaly eat.)

~Xila

~~~BunBun

The little human returened. She then went on a cleaning spree shortly after... that human never ceses to puzzle me!
She shooed me out of my cage, and cleaned my water bottle, and food bowl, and litterbox, and she took out my rug, and all my toys... by the time she put me back in the cage was completly different!
I now don't have a hideing box. )= She says she'll get me one, tough, so that is good.

Why does the human continously repeat the word "Nuter"? And what does that even mean? o_O
Oh well. I'm sure it has nothing to do with me...

*BunBun

PS: Mods, if these images are too big, so sorry. D= My computer is being a total... Well... You know.
So, I did crop them, but I'm not sure if it stayed that way. If you wish to crop/resize, please do so. ^^

Xila~~~
Dec. 25

Yay! Christmas! =D
My Christmas was awesome. ^^ I did not get much (Hence not asking for much) But BunBun did. ;D

My Stuff:

CatCandleHolder.jpg

My dad got that for me. Cute, huh? it's an egyptian cat candle holder. =D

Coloredpencils.jpg

Who doesn't love colored pencils? =D

DesiMousepad.jpg

Adorable mouse pad- It looks like my doggie. ^^ (Pictures farther down)

Flouncymug.jpg

hehe- a cute mug with one of my favourite pictures on it:
(I'll put it here when I dig it up from the thousands of pictures I have. xD)

HugeHershy.jpg

A huge, solid milk chocolate hershy kiss as big as your palm- it doesn't get much better than that! ;D

Peabutterfly.jpg

Isn't it pretty? it's a clip- real peacok(sp?) feathers. =D

SketchBook.jpg

Sketch pad! ^^

Stainglassbook.jpg

This one is cool- Paper stain glass. You color it in with markers and it is see through! =D

ADDwand.jpg

A stocking stuffer, but still cool. =D I call it an "ADD stick"... For people like me with ADD, who could stare at it for hours. xDD

WatercolorPencils.jpg

Also cool- Watercolor pencils. you draw and put water on it to make a watercolor effect, or put water on the pencil and draw with watercolors. =D

Anyway, I was gone most of the day. We always go to my grandma's. My aunt was staying there. ^^
We brought out American Escimo Spitz Desi over:
Desi-1.jpg

and my grandma had her dog, Bandit:
Bandit.jpg

And my aunt Karen had her dog, Joe:
Joe.jpg

So, three dogs in one place. One girl and three boys... Lots of sniffing and barking, but they eventually settled down and had a good time. ^^
So, yeah. We spent most of the day there, had a good meal, etc. It was calming. =P

~Xila

BunBun~~~
BunBun2-1.jpg

Oh? Is it finally my turn? (Sheesh, she took forever!)

Ah, anyway, today seemed to be another day the humans were not at home, but in the morning the little one offfered me a lot of gifts... I still don't know why, but hey, a gift is a gift!
(Curtosy of the little slave for taking the pictures... I lagamorph like me finds it dificuly to hold a camera...
And yet we can somehow type. ;3)

BunBungrasstunnel.jpg

A cool grass tunnel. Unfourtinatly, it was a size to small (I can only stick my head in it), but I still find it amuzing to nibble. =D

BunBunsnack2.jpg

I allready have some of this, and I don't like it... Not sure what I'm going to do with it. I might give it away.

BunBuntreat.jpg

The little slave says I ahve enough treats, and I can't have this one, but it smells good! :inlove:

CarrotYougert.jpg

Carrotyougert2.jpg

This one is cool- Carrot flavoured pudding drops!
How awesome is that?
Don't get me wrong, I don't like carrots, but artifical subsitutes? YUM!
I only got one, though. Phooee Xila and her nutrition stuffiez! She is never going to get my entire turst *that* way... :disgust:

carrot-bunnyrattler.jpg

I like this one, but is a bit hard to get a grip on. =P

Ediblestuffedlog.jpg

Again with the snack stuff, she is saving this one for later. (Blast it! If only I was tall enough to jump on top of the video cabinit. D=<;)

Furminator.jpg

Furminator2.jpg

A brush? Wait, what kind of present is that...?

GrassMat.jpg

it's a grass mat, and it's awesome! What can I say? :p

Rattlecarrot.jpg

I love this one- It rattles! I think it has seeds in it. It also is made of some sort of rope, so It is easy for me to pick up, too! =D

Rattlethrowcarrot.jpg

Another throw-around toy.

Oh well. That's it. =P I wish she offered me presents like this every day...
I still don't get why she picked that day, of all days, to do this... oh well. Maybe next year.

*BunBun

BunBun.jpg

Xila~~~
Dec. 24

Today was my mom's birthday. not much to day, I spent most of the day at my Grandma's. After we were home, I let BunBun out for a few hours to play.
I got an early Christmas present- 20 NIC grids! =D(With connectors)
Yay!

~Xila

BunBun~~~
The human was gone most of the day. D=< Why does she leave me here all the time? Silly girl...
But, after the slave returned, I was let out for several hours.
I'm not sure why she doesn't want me on the sofa... Sure, I may poo... and pee... But that is all besides the point! If I was her, I'd let me on the sofa...
Today the girl asked me if I get bored when they were gone. Then she said something along the lines of "Well, You won't be after tomorrow"... I wonder what she could mean? WHat is tomorrow?

Ah, the insolence of being born only last summer... you know nothing of what is going on! )=

*BunBun

Hi Xila, your BunBun sounds like a real HOOT. I agree with him, he should be allowed on the sofa. You should just put a old throw on it in case he has an accident.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of him.

Susan:apollo:

Great blog (I love the idea of it being for both of you)! Did you both have a nice Christmas?

BunBun sounds adorable! Do you have any pics?

Haley wrote:
Great blog (I love the idea of it being for both of you)! Did you both have a nice Christmas?

BunBun sounds adorable! Do you have any pics?
Thank you! =D Yes, I intend to put up more pics. ^^ I take more every day! (I'm thinking of making the first post the blog, and making the seccond one a photo gallery. D How would that sound?)

"Hi Xila, your BunBun sounds like a real HOOT. I agree with him, he should be allowed on the sofa. You should just put a old throw on it in case he has an accident.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of him.

Susan:apollo:"

Heh. =P When you have two dogs and a bunch of cats, an "Old throw" is scarce. xD But yes, I've been working of finding something.
Yeah, I expect to out up more pictures. ;D

TDOB&S= On hadious untill Friday. D= I will check back, reply to comments, etc, but will not undate. What good is "The Days of BunBun&Slave" if there is no BunBun? ;)

Anyway, my mom will be watching BunBun. I'll be Emailing her daily reminding her to check BunBun's food and water... She tends to forget. D= That is one huge reason I don't want to go. I know from experiance she will forget to take care of BunBun. I don't want to come home to a starved and dehydrated bun... nobody does!
So, thus, I will daily call and Email her. ^^
(I wonder is I can leave my Webcam on BunBun's cage... Hm! I'll ask!)

Placed in huge bold letters for your... um... well, just because I can. xD

EDIT: Ok, I have the webcam started up! If you want to view it (If you ever get bored and want to spy on my bun) my Yahoo is Quinalah- Sorry, I only have Yahoo. )= (Don't bother messenging me)

Sorry for the crappy quality... what more did you expect from a $5 webcam?

Mini update:

I set up the webcam, as you know, and just thought I'd let you know BunBun is doing fine (Maybe a bit lonely. D=)

Some Webcam snapshots:

BunBun_Webcam1.jpg

Just a random one. ^^

BunBun_Webcam2.jpg

xDD He knocked his food bowl off the hinge... I'll have to email my mom to fix that (Circled in red- sorry it is a bit dark, Just look hard.)

BunBun_Webcam3.jpg

"Dead Bunny Flop" (DBF)
(This actually scared me... Looking up at the corner of your screen to see your bun laying flat on his side when you are almost 200 miles away? Not fun. xD He actually stayed like that for a long time, and I was about to ask my mom to check on him, but he got up and started washing before I sent the message..)

I'll be adding more screenshots throught the day, so keep checking back!
I hope BunBun will be ok all alone. D;
:missyou

This is the most awesome picture of BunBun! He's so cute! We've been oogling over him for awhile now......

BunBun12-27-6.jpg

Bun bun is a cutie! He does seem a tad bit spoiled though :p

My mom's birthday is December 25th. I know just what you mean about your mom's birthday.

Yarhar, Yes, he's my spoiled baby. ^^

I agree- it must stink having a birthday on(or extremly close to) the holidays... Expically a big one, like Christmas. D=

It somehow reminds me on an AFV clip I once saw- This little kid was looking at a calander, and he suddenly blurts out "OMG! MOM! I was born on my birthday!!"

xD

Cool, I've never noticed this Blog before, it's awesome!

Can you not just add a new page for new entries? The drawback with editing posts is that no one can tell it's been updated without checking.

New posts come up as 'recent' posts, and can put the Blog at the top of the listings where people who are just browsing can see it.

ADDITIONAL: Also, people having it on their 'Watched Topics' list won't be advised of edits, only new posts.

Thanks for the entertaining Blog!

sas :)

Oh yeah, you should definitely just make new posts when you update! Here I am wondering why you never posted picture of this gorgeous boy and then I come and check the thread and see they were edited in :)

Hes so beautiful! I love those loong ears. Tell BunBun he can come to Michigan for a visit anytime!

Well, I suppose I could. I actually had not thought of that before. ^^ Thanks for posting! Haley, your avvie is SO cute! ^^ Ok, Majurity rules, I'll make a new post when I update, then! =D Yarharhar. xD I update every night before I go to bed. I usually go to bed about 11:00pm EST (GMT -5 hours, That is why I'm often cut short VIA curfew, 11pm)

Xila~~~
Jan. 9, 08.

This is insane! it's almost the middle of JANUARY and it's tee-shirt weather up here! o-o (and you are reading about someone used to 10*F winters!)

Anyway, I forgot to say, that day I didn't update, I snapped some pictures of BunBun having some free time. ^^

I got some movies, but they'll have to wait. sorry, curfew time!

~Xila

**BunBun
Yarhar. =P At least *I* don't have a curfew! YAY!

But anyway, here are the pictures she wanted me to post for her;
(Sorry, mods, being a bunny I don't know how to resize immages. )= The little human never taught me. if you would like to resize, feel free.)

BunBun_friend2.jpg

Chillin' with my friend. =3 I wish she was more chatty, thoguh. I get lonely. )=

BunBun_tree_cord.jpg

...What cord? I see no cord! :whistling

Wasthatreallynessary.jpg

The girl likes this one: she says it just BEGGS "Now, was that REALLY nessary?"

BunBunBad1.jpg

ME? No, of course I wasn't chewing the tree! I was...
-zooms away-

And she wanted me to throw this one in:
Whome_Phantom.jpg

"Who, me? make this mess? I'd never! :innocent"

I guess that's all. ^^ Night!

*BunBun

Xila~~~
Jan. 10, 08.

Nothinf much. =P We were doodlign on the board begore buss group.. tha's always fun. By friend jessica likes a guy named Ben, and I write "Jessica <3's Bun" and before I can write the other Bun she jumps over and covered it p becasue she thought I said "ben".

=P
~Xila

**BunBun

Typical day... The girl was taking pictures of me, thoguh. I'll put them up tomorrow.

*BunBun

Latest posts

Back