The Crew Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samara

Reaction score
No news as far as Molly goes; she is still arranging her nest and coming out now and again for a drink and nibble. She doesn't mind Gubble going in the house either. That surprised me. Such a sweet girl.

Gubble is getting better steadily. He took his meds last night and this morning like a champ. He finished all his critical care last night also. I'll be making up a new batch today, but only one I think because he is nibbling hay and poking around the pellets again. Hooray!

Atticus is settling in great! So thankful to have him back home. The extra precautions that we're taking help keep he and Matthias away from each other, as well as the same two away from Molly. He is enjoying running around upstairs and checking things out. He loves his scritches. I rub his head like you'd hold a baseball just before you throw a fast ball. He closes his eyes and chatters at me. Reminds me of when I had rats and they'd brux and boggle their eyes. I can't wait till everyone is spayed/neutered and we can start trying to reintroduce them. Matthias has met Atticus, but only when he was very little after his eyes opened, and not in person but through pen bars. Atts gave him a kiss on the head and went on his way.

Matthias has now become too big for his britches. He owns the couch now and if you sit on it he will jump up on you and let you know by chinning that you now also belong to him. He likes hanging out across the back of the couch also. I am sitting on the ottoman in the living room currently and he just leaped up and scrambled across my keyboard. Little cretin! ಠ_ಠ

Latest posts

Back