The Chinny Hour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowena

Reaction score
Well, so far, things with Chinny are going well.She is settling in fine I think. She has started eating her salad, butonly at night.

She definately fits her name. During playtime, she chins everything. Iput a piece of carrot in for her this afternoon, just to see if shewould nibble it. No, she chins it every time she goes near it lol Shehas finally started chewing on a box a little, so maybe soon she willplay with the toys?

I stuffed a toilet paper roll with hay, and she messes with it alittle. She chewed on her apple twig some. She is getting more used toCaitlyn and I. Comes up and sniffs us.

Rowena got to visit with her again. They sniffed each other a couple oftimes. Ro seems to have a: I dont care if you notice me attitude lolShe would walk over, sniff Chinny, then walk off, leaving a baffledChinny behind. Chinny was also a lot more interested in Ro this timearound, so I am hoping they can be buddies. Under constant supervisionof course :)

Here are a few new pictures of Miss Chinny :)

chinny_look.jpg

chinny_roll.jpg

chinny_toys.jpg

Virginia

Thanks. I think it will be fine, Ro is a goodgirl and just wants to play. She gave Chinny kisses when my daughterwas holding her lol

Virginia

I feel its going to continue to go well. She wasso much more interested in Ro this last time, and wasnt as nervous. Ithink she is realizing Ro doesnt plan on hurting her. Gosh I love mydog :) She does so good with this stuff.

Chinny CLEANED her plate of salad last night. I couldnt even tell there had been salad on it! I added mint this morning :)

Virginia

Yes she does have blue eyes, which I thought was very cool. We all have blue eyes here :)

Virginia

Was nail trimming day. Chinny lets me lay herlike this and trim all her nails, with no struggles. I hope itcontinues! I stop after each foot and pet her head for a min. She gotall relaxed and just hung out for a bit.

nail_trimming.jpg

Virginia

cute pics!! did you say you were feedin yourrabbit salad? the vets i go to suggest to feed dark green leafy thingslike cabbage most of the time and the odd bit of carrot or cauliflower.

I just came across your pics.....what a darling bunny you have. Love the blue eyes too.

If I tried to hold Ellie like that and clip her nails at the same time I wouldn't have an arm left LOL

Thanks everyone! She is a cutie :)

Yep, I give her a salad every day. We are now up to: dandelions, mint,parsley and cilantro. She LOVES it. Im trying to grow some dandelionsright now, since Im about out outside LOL

She seems to like being held like that. First time I tried it, Ithought for sure she would freak, but nope :) I feel lucky too! Makesnail trimming much easier!

Virginia

What a little doll to lay in her mom's arms fora while. She certainly knows you love her and loves youback. I just love this rabbit. She's really sweet,Rowena.

:)

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn. She really is a sweetie. She isvery calm when I take her out and she will let us snuggle her and pether. But once we go to the room she plays in, she wants down! lol Shehops off me and runs like mad. Its so funny. She didnt get outyesterday because we werent home most the day and it showed today! Shewas zooming laps around the room. Caitlyn thought it was hilarious.

Here is a pic before play time. She didnt try any popcorn, but Iwouldnt be surprised if she does next time around, if there is one LOL

caitlyn_chinny.jpg

And here she is just playing. She cleaned herself real good, and I gota shot of her cleaning her foot lol The wind picked up, so her earsperked forward and she was kinda alert while cleaning. Too cute!

chinny_foot.jpg

Here she is staring at the broom I had brought in to sweep up her mess lol She was like WHOA! What is THAT!

chinny_standing.jpg

And last one. Here she is under her branch lol I cut some pieces off itand made little rounds for her to play with, and then just stripped theleaves and flowers off this and put it up for her to play with. Shelikes to get under it and nibble.

chinny_sticks.jpg

She was a good girl with Caitlyn. She just looked around the tray onthe high chair and sniffed things. Let Caitlyn snuggle her and didnteat any popcorn lol She sniffed it, but said nah.

Virginia

Latest posts

Back