The bun's new abode

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet23

Reaction score
This is how I've got the 2 of em set up for now, until they're bonded and I get another set of the squares and floor mats. The little cage is what Jezz used to live in(with outside time, dont worry) so she has upgraded and my new guy is getting used to the place in Jezz's old enclosure.

DSCF0747.jpg

DSCF0746.jpg

They look great! I love the squares!

But I have two suggestions..that corner litter box looks really small. Have you thought about buying a cat box?

And the log chew you have is really unhealthy (Not the wood one, the "edible" one) because it is made with honey and sugar :)

Lol, that would explain why she's so fat. She hasnt been chewing this one so Ill take it out with no prob. and i do have a bigger litter box for them, Skittles is using it right now until im sure he's litter trained :) once im sure (and im pretty sure he is) im gunna swith them.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Violet23 wrote:
I get another set of the squares and floor mats.
Canadian Tire has the mats on sale ($9.79), but today is the last day.
The ones at Canadian Tire might be different from the ones she has. It would mean that they won't fit together. I think London Drugs might have the right ones. It's a total pain in the butt that there are 2 different connecting parts and they can't be used together.

I've purchased colorful ones with the same colors but different connectors -- GRR! There's no way to tell unless you look at them closely in person :(

well i went back to find more of those foam mats, and walmart is completely out of them, grrr. so i went and got myself some choroplast and made a kind of extension of the floor. not the best for traction but it'll do for now. to kinda make up for it i made a platform for whoever is currently in the left enclosure (ive been switching them up so they get used to each other's scent and territory, im hoping its a good bonding thing)

DSCF0772.jpg

DSCF0771.jpg

DSCF0770.jpg

Latest posts

Back