the buns again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this post... I am sorry they had to seperate... good luck with new bonding I hope everything works out... i do not have experience with bonding so i cannot help with that...

I have not bonded anyone and I am having a hard time myself with Bo and Clover and the fact that Bo absolutely hates our baby Pal.

It all depends on you and your situation. If you do get another bunny, and they don't bond - are you prepared for 3 separate cages, etc.?

The best way to find a friend for you guys is to take them down to the shelter and have them meet several bunnies there. They will pretty much pick their friend for you - there will be a bunny that they ignore or take to right away - that's the bun to get if you want to have a good shot at bonding.

The personalities are important, but having them meet several bunnies will likely work out best.

Also, introducing a 3rd bunny is always a risk. You may break an existing bond or it might go well, there is no real way to tell until you do it, but having the buns meet other guys is the best way to get a good idea before you bring someone home.

Nadia

Latest posts

Back