The bunnies pictures at 7 weeks old!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusselandRoxy

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I have just taken a load more picsof the buns coz they are going soon :(! So i figured i would put a fewon here.

I also went to the vets today to get the babies sexed. It turns out asi had thought ( sorry i am proud that i was right - it is my firstlitter) that Sebastian is a boy, Nibbles and Nipper are girls!! Wow iam toooo good!!! Oh and sorry i have repeated this in 3 topics!Firstly, i did it in the wrong one, then i did it in the right one andnow i am doing it in the post coz i am putting pics of them on here, sohere goes...

Firstly, this is them before they spotted me, all gathered in a circle...

i find this pic real funny! If you are wonderingwhat is making these little darlins so fascinated, the cat has justgone up and through into their house, btw the cat is their bestestfriend - they love eachother! Lol! :)

This is a picture of Nipper jumping over theedge, this is always how they get out when i let them, Nibbles is aboutto take a pounce onto the side, and sebastian has jumped off thegreenigloo on to the floor, lol! What a mix!

attachment.php

This is priceless , and look at thoseeyes !!!!! im inlove what a beauty !!

I love all those pictures!!! I also love the catone, I have a cat that looks sort of like that that is preggers. iwould also like to add that my cats are afraid of my bunnies... They goup to them but when they try to smell them they freak out and run away,usually to the window where the bunnies can not reach them.

bunnylover78642 wrote:
I love all those pictures!!! I also love the cat one, I havea cat that looks sort of like that that is preggers. i would also liketo add that my cats are afraid of my bunnies... They go up to them butwhen they try to smell them they freak out and run away, usually to thewindow where the bunnies can not reach them.
my cat might be pregnant too soon as we aren't getting her done and areletting her have one litter! she MUST post pics of them when they areborn - i love cats! Apart from Misty ( the one in the pic0 all my othercats are also petrified of the rabbits and try and run as far away fromthem as posible! its funny coz people are like 'dont the cats hurtthem' and i'm like 'no they are scared of them.'

Leanne:)

sorry this isnt a very good picture but i had totake it, its of roxy asleep under the bed. She is using the plastic bagas a pillow and she IS asleep, her eyes are open because the flash madeher open them!:p

Oh and please feel free to carry on voting - i want as many aspossible. I might start a new one soon on what to call the baby i keep!

Leanne:)

Latest posts

Back