The Bun Life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TumpieRabbit

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to the board again, for those who don't know me (which is the case with most people in the world) I have 4 bunnies, Thumper, Baby Fwan, Squibbles, and Fuzzby.

I actually read the boards here often, just don't post, but I still love the good advice and funny stories here.

I had a website for Thumps at LordThumper.com but some british hackers found it and started hacking it. I put up security measure after security measure, no matter what they kept breaking into it. So I just dumped the site, too much trouble, they ran the bandwidth bill up a couple hundred bucks so it is not worth it.

I started a new blog called The Bun Life at thebunlife.blogspot.com and really like the idea of Blogger hosting it.

I love writing, I love blogging, and I LOVE bunnies, so I kept trying to find a blog topic that I could make some money with, but I had to use a topic that I wouldn't get bored with. Of course, bunnies seem to be the perfect foundation for a good blog. Plus, I am insane. so it gives me an outlet for my crazy bunny banter.

I invite you all to visit my blog and read about my daily doings with Thumps and Fwan. Be sure to leave me the address of your bunny blog, also if you want to trade links that would be great too.

I remember Thumper....especially since he blamed poor innocent Tiny for trying to steal Fran...I miss your blog on here..

We hope to see you here again! I've often wondered how you were doing.

TinysMom wrote:
I remember Thumper....especially since he blamed poor innocent Tiny for trying to steal Fran...I miss your blog on here..

We hope to see you here again! I've often wondered how you were doing.
:yeahthat:

Sorry to hear your blog (Sorry, Lord Thumper's blog) got hacked. Will check out your new one :)

Jan

hartleybun wrote:
that is definitely one superior looking bun in your avatar:)

Yes, and unfortunately, Thumper is one superior kind of bun. If you only KNEW the spousal abuse (face humping, pellet guarding, etc) poor Fran has had to go through, you would be shocked. To deal with the pain, Fran is counseling other female buns who had to put up with bossy "sugar daddy" bucks. Fran has helped some of them reclaim their lives, move out of their raggedy cardboard apartments, and be the females they were always meant to be. Only problem now is they have nobody to groom them anymore, so it is a give and take thing with those bunnies I tell ya.

As you all can see, no I haven't changed, and I have only gotten worse :sosad

For some reason, I always think about The Bunfather, man that has to be the best bunny name of all time. People on this board are very funny. The only thing I HATE is when members bunnies die, that is god awful to hear about. Anyone who is on here talking about their bunny, you know they love that bunny like another family member (Vice versa is true also BTW, Frannie said I reminded her of her "Old Witch of a Mother", boy Fran must really love me huh?) so you know that they are hurting, and that sucks.

I had to get rid of the kids, the rabbits were allergic!

I love that signature, that is very funny, you wouldn't believe how many times we hear the allergic excuse from dumpers at the rescue. "Yeah I am allergic to live anmials that cost money to take care of" or "Yeah, my son is allergic to the rabbit, everytime the rabbit binkies my son shits his pants and can't speak English for 83 minutes. So we have to dump the bunnies, can you take them, I mean there are only 12 of them, they are all very cute?"

Jim
aka Lord Thumper
aka Baby Fwan
aka Tumpie Rabbit

thebunlife.blogspot.com

TumpieRabbit wrote:
"Yeah, my son is allergic to the rabbit, everytime the rabbit binkies my son sh*ts his pants and can't speak English for 83 minutes. So we have to dump the bunnies, can you take them, I mean there are only 12 of them, they are all very cute?"
:laugh:

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
TumpieRabbit wrote:
"Yeah, my son is allergic to the rabbit, everytime the rabbit binkies my son sh*ts his pants and can't speak English for 83 minutes. So we have to dump the bunnies, can you take them, I mean there are only 12 of them, they are all very cute?"

Miss you! Post more.

Well, I thought my caption entry for the latest caption contest was pretty funny, maybe I am the only one who thinks so :cry1:

Frannie came running up to me when I got home and jumped in my arms, eager to be pet :lies

What? I swear, honest

.:lies

Oh whatever.

Jim
aka Lord Thumper
aka Baby Fwan
aka Tumpie Rabbit

thebunlife.blogspot.com

Latest posts

Back