The Brandt Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha.....Gus knows where the good grazing grounds are! I just love that little guy.

LOL, Bennett is the same way with Ian! He checks out Ian's walker tray for crumbs after every meal. Bennett also recognizes the word "dinner" now too even though it applies to Ian ::)
Funny how it's always the boys buns isn't it Ang? Fiona really doesn't care that much but it looks like Gus and Ben are ruled by their seemingly always empty male tummies!

Who wants pictures?:biggrin2:We're happy to oblige!

Finney is doing soooo much better. She is binkying all over and just full of pep again - thank goodness. Her snorting has reduced and we're just waiting to get her nasal culture reslults back.

CIMG4874.jpg

Hershey has been by her side every minute! Look at these two bums!

CIMG4873.jpg

CIMG4882.jpg

CIMG4881.jpg

CIMG4884.jpg

Gus is always where you'd expect to find him - lol.

CIMG4890.jpg

Bella's disapproval of us has increased. And she is happy about it. :p

CIMG4877.jpg

CIMG4875.jpg

Attack!

CIMG4876.jpg

Back off Finn!

CIMG4879.jpg

Bella's property. Beat it.

CIMG4885.jpg

Now she'll claim this area too!

CIMG4880.jpg

Hershey is strong, bunnyman - as always. leading the pack...

CIMG4883.jpg

The good hay is up here - follow me!

CIMG4887.jpg

CIMG4888.jpg

Awww great pictures!!! My little neice bun looks soo happy and healthy <3 I love Bella's attitude and the disapproviing face! Does she get jealous of Hershey's time with Finn? I love that they all snuggle together despite the heat.

Heat? What heat? They have their own AC!!! Let me tell ya - its heard being a Brandt Bun! :p I give them frozen water bottles, too - just cause they seem to love licking them - haha! When its this hot - I'd rather be safe then sorry - I wouldn't want to be wearing a fur coat in this heat!

Bella usually gets in on the snuggles and she is the biggest groomer out of the Trio - loves to groom Hersh & Finn - she just likes to act "cool" when the human slaves are around. Especially when we're in "her" room - we're not welcomed- lol.

100_0952.jpg

I got my EYE on you, Human Slave!!!

100_1807.jpg

Come any closer - and it will be the last time you will have a nose.

That is tooo funny!!!

I love it Gus looks like my dogs when the kids are eating,lol right there for any goodies,lol.

I love how well Gus interacts with the baby

Quick update -

Finney has improved each day - she is back to her old chipper self. Haven't heard a sneeze in way over a week and no more bunny boogies!! I "m still waiting for her nasal culture results.

Took this pic of Hershey - he looked so funny and splatted! Just had to share!

CIMG4898.jpg

I am so glad Finn is doing well. It is great to hear that.

Happy Gotcha Day, Finn!!!!!

It's been four year since our sweet baby girl, Finn, has become an official Brandt. Everyday she shows us her love for life, her courage, and her sweet silliness. We are so truly lucky to be a part of her life!!!! We love you Finney Doodle Bug!!!!!:hearts

100_0868.jpg

CIMG4884.jpg

100_2421.jpg

100_2919.jpg

She celebrated her special day with her two buddies, Hershey & Bella, and enjoyed a extra big salad, a few grapes and craisins!!!:party:

Happy Gotcha DAY!

Latest posts

Back