The ban game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ban you because i've long lost count on what number profile picture you're at.

You could've proudly announced that you've never changed your profile pic while most others of us have many a time? I ban you!

I ban you for not having "THE PERFECT PROFILE PIC!!!!!!" That was our little girl Nikki--Bunnicula II, and she's been gone for 8 years now. She was a world class sleeper and it just blew my mind that she would sleep on her back, all 4 legs in the air and her mouth slightly open--definitely very comfortable in her environment. We now have a NickyIII, a blue eyed white male and our !st was a little white with brown eyes.

How dare you say that i don't have a perfect profile pic?! You shall be banned for it!
My perfect profile pic is always exactly the last successful bonded pair that is alive; because i'm too emotionally attached to change to a single-bun-pic after one of the pair has gone. I didn't change it when Lümi went until Iris came, didn't change it after Storm left and won't be until Iris will have a new bondmate. Which might be far as four years into the future, but i'm standing my ground.

Latest posts

Back