The Babies......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaisyNBuster wrote:
Havegone .What more can I say...I'mdevastated.

Vickie

PS - Carolyn how are you coping with Missy and Calbertgoing .Have they gone yet?

Oh no! So sorry! Mine go in a couple weeks. Did you keep any???

Rose

Rabbitgirl - I kept Snowy from the last litter.With this one I have still got Runty. If she IS a girl then I will keephold of her. If not she will also be going in about two weeks - oruntil I am satisfied with her catching up! You know how it is - youdon't want any of them to go do you! If I could have I would have keptthem all :(

Have you managed to get homes for all your little tribeyet?

Vickie

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Rabbitgirl - I kept Snowy from the last litter. With thisone I have still got Runty. If she IS a girl then I will keep hold ofher. If not she will also be going in about two weeks - or until I amsatisfied with her catching up! You know how it is - you don't want anyof them to go do you! If I could have I would have kept them all :(

Have you managed to get homes for all your little tribeyet?

Vickie

I hope Runty's a girl (why don't you want a buck?)!!!

I know how it goes...no, I'm desperately searching for homes for my tribe. Sigh.

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
I hope Runty's a girl (why don't you want a buck?)!!!

Rose

Well at the moment she is with her Mum and I am vastly running out ofhutch space - I would rather she stayed with Daisy at the moment asBuster is playing up and being moody and Daisy is in the big hutch. Iwould't risk putting Runty with Buster he'd probably squash the poorthing. If Runty was a buck I would need to seperate Daisy andRuntyASAP. According to my sexing though she is a Doe - so weare ok.

Vickie

Oh, Siobhan,

Please give Vickie a big hug for me! Poor thing is having atough time; first the ringworm, then the computer, now the babies aregone.

Tell her I'm thinking of her and better times are ahead.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back