The Babies Are Almost 5 Weeks Now!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almi

Reaction score
Hey! I haven't been on the forum for a while, but I wanted to show you all a little update on my babes! :D

Here's Almond:

Almond3.jpg

BabyBunnies2.jpg

Here's Olivia:

Olivia2.jpg

Olivia3.jpg

Almond And Olivia:

OliviaAlmond.jpg

Ollie:

Ollie2.jpg

Ollie3.jpg

And they were getting in a bit of trouble the other night. :p So, naturally I had to get pics.

It's Ollie's favorite trick! He's a smartie - he goes IN the hayrack to eat hay! :D

OllieHayRack.jpg

OllieHayRack2.jpg

And then I hung it so he couldn't jump in, because I worried about himbreaking his legs. Then Olivia thought it would be fun tojump onto!

OliviaHayRack.jpg

And then some really adorable pics. [Notice what that naugtylittle Olivia is doing in the background of the first one. :p]

Almond and Mum:

AlmondMommy.jpg

My all-time fave! (Ollie):

OllieLay.jpg

And guess what? Those little buggers figured out how to getout of their cage tonight! My mom comes upstairs, sees them,and says, "Jame, you got baby bunnies running all over." So Igo into the pet room, and sure enough, 3 little balls of fur rush togreet me! :D

Almost forgot - a piccy of their cage:

BabyBunnyCage.jpg

Can you believe they're already completely litter-trained? :shock:

OMG! I don't suppose you'll be in Wisconsin any time soon, will you?

I'm trying so hard not to get every cute bunny I see. I suppose I'll eventually give in, but I'm trying very hard not to!

aww soo cute!! wow they are so adorable!! awwlol i love the pics with ollie getting himslef into troubble in teh haystake!! lol!! bless gr8 pics!!:D:)thansk for showing usall!!:inlove::love:

Latest posts

Back