The Attached Levi... and his minions. 2011.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your blog! Glad the neuter went well and Levi is recovering. I feel that God sends specific animals to us when we or they have a need that can be filled by the other. What a wonderful story of how you got him.

You know, now that he is fixed you could get him a flemish giant bunwife ;)

If it is right God will send one along :)

Thank you Brandy! I was afraid no one was reading anymore! :p But it's fun to document anyway. :)

And yes! I am positive that all of our animals are with us for a reason! They are each such blessings.

HA! Funny you should say that! I said that to my hubby as soon as we got him home! :D Naw, I don't think we are ready for another animal in our lives. I definitely want to make sure we can afford the ones we have and care for them to the fullest. And I don't think another bunny would be a smart move in this little apartment of ours. Two of them are already "illegals". ;)

:D

Meg

Nice intro about yourself and beautiful wedding pictures.

I know if it wasn't for our belief in God, my wife and I wouldn't have been able to get through the last 27 years.

I am glad the neuter went well. Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.

Thank you Dave!

I agree! Marriage is no easy task! And marriage for 9 months and then pregnancy, and a child after 18 months of marriage isn't such an easy task either. :p I wouldn't have it any other way though. The Lord has helped us all through so much! I am glad we have Him to rely on.

Thank you. Levi has been good so far, although a bit sluggish- which is normal I'm sure. Healing! :)

Meg

Well, we have been MIA for quite some time!

Thanks to Shiloh for contacting me and asking how things were going, I will give a little update!

We have been crazy busy! My hubby just got offered a part-time job from the college he graduated from [film school], and is now a "Professor" as he likes to say, as well as an "expert". To teach at the school, you have to pass a certain test put out by Adobe, which NONE.. absolutely zero of the teachers that taught him, passed the first time. My hubby did! Which was due to studying day in and day out, and with the Lord's help. God told Ben to go back to a number of certain questions to change his answer.. and if he hadn't done that, he would not have passed! When he did pass the test, it printed out the certification and says "Expert" on it.. so the hubs likes to claim that. Silly silly man of mine. :0)

Along with starting a new job soon (and keeping the old full-time position at the church and teaching the youth group), we JUST moved into a rental house! This is our *first* house together. And my first house as an "adult"! We have lived in a small apartment for the past 3 years (4 or 4 1/2 years for me since I lived in it before we got married & then he moved in with me once we were) And with a bunny, 2 small dogs & a 16 month old baby.. we were READY to say the least, to move on. ;) We got a 3 bedroom 2 bath place with a garage (My husband's first garage ever! He was stoked about that.) And we couldn't be happier about it! :) The Lord has definitely blessed us.

So Levi now has "his own room".. although the hubs would reluctantly admit that. He has a neat little NIC set up right now, but I believe we will be getting a Critter Nation as soon as we save up for one, and using the NIC set up as an ex-pen to get out of his "house" for a few hours a day. He seems happy! Levi was not excited about the tile in his room, however, so when I finally unpacked his rugs, he was beyond elated. He even got a new box to chew on/play with (moving has its perks!), and seems to enjoy his new space now. One would even say he might like a lady friend someday in the future... ;)

Levi's new digs:

P1010097.jpg

No dogs allowed!

P1010099.jpg

Okay.. but JUST you, Goose.

P1010101.jpg

Levi, in all his cool-hair-ness:

P1010105.jpg

"Get my good side".. :)

P1010106.jpg

All the girls are forbidden. Except for Mommy.

P1010107.jpg

:)

Meg

Haha, Lucy! I adore his hair so much! And per my husband, Levi has taken a liking to our female dog (She's 10 pounds) and did a hump and run on her a week ago. Uh oh! (And they're all fixed! Strange animals!) :)

What a wonderful story! And a darling bunny!! :hearts

Back