The Adventures of Sherlock and Watson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Sherlock's little grump face! Oh my. I think black otter Nethies are my favorite color Nethies, it really shows off their grump faces.
They're really adorable. How did they do on their leashes for the first time? They look so handsome in their harnesses.

They were very well behaved on their leashes. I think my roommate was surprised at how much work went into following them around the yard though.

So Watson has been relaxing in the cat bed for around a week now.
IMG_8386.jpg

Today, Sherlock apparently discovered the bed and joined him in it.
IMG_8409.jpg

Today is also the first time anybody peed in the cat bed. I know correlation doesn't imply causation, but I sure do have my suspicions about who did it. I sure hope Sherlock doesn't ruin the cat bed for Watson.

aww, such cuties! they sure are much more timid with their banana than my two - mine practically inhale it :p

I love these two, they have such cute faces, a bit like Snowy´s but dark. Í love the way their mouth goes downwards as thought they´ve got a sulk on. It´s just so gooooorgeous.

I bought a harness to try with mine but they all hate it. I put it on Houdini and littery had to drag him out of the living room door into the hallway. Mind you, he´s never been out there before and I think that he was a bit scared but Snowy hated it as well. Yours seem to love having it on.

I think most of you have seen my rainbow bridge thread by now http://www.rabbitsonline.net/f34/sherlock-72452/ but Sherlock suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on 12/28/12, exactly 2 months after I adopted him. At the time he was being petsat by my mother as I was out of town but he showed no signs of pain leading up to his death and I do not know what caused it.
Of course, that leaves Watson. I made arrangements with a local rabbit rescue, Bunny Bunch, and after visiting and having my application approved yesterday, today Watson and I will be stopping by for a few dates and hopefully coming home with a new bond mate.

So sad to hear about Sherlock bu that´s great news and I really hope little Watson finds someone who he can get on with. Poor little chap must be missing Sherlock but I´m sure that another little companion will take some of that pain away.

Good luck and hope to see some photos soon of them both.

eve829.jpg

Introducing Watson's new friend, Cricket. This is her picture from the rescue. She had been brought in on Christmas eve of 2011 so they were calling her Eve, but she'll now be known as Cricket. Watson had 3 dates and probably could have gotten along with any of them but really seemed to like her the best.

Christina, that is such good news and she looks like such a doll, she´s absolutely gorgeous and I´m sure Watson will get on so well with her. It will be lovely to see them together, such as contrast with him so dark and her light colouring....just love her.:bunnieskiss He´ll soon be getting lovely bunny kisses from his new wifeybun...happy news for a new year.

Back