The Adventures of Miss. Maisy Lola

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savannahwilde

Bunny Mummy
Reaction score
Hi! I thought I would make a blog for my new bun Maisy Lola!

Maisy is a Flemish Giant x Californian and was 8 weeks old when I brought her home. I bought Maisy from a pet store in town (unfortunately), there were three buns in her small space but she was the one standing against the glass, with eyes crying 'TAKE ME OUT, GOD I HATE THIS!'. There was no way I could have left her there after already falling in love with her sweet ears and gorgeous coat. I had been planning on getting a rescue bun sometime in the next few months but I felt as though taking her from the pet store was rescuing her.

My boyfriend Gavin and I bought her home and even in the car she had herself laid out in her box relaxing happily. When let to roam she had no problem flopping herself beside me and calmly investigating her new space.

She has such a sweet, friendly disposition.

So far she is settling in very nicely to her new home and has even taken to grooming Gavin and I, then lowering her head at our hands to be petted in return. I couldn't be happier with her and an eager to share our life together with you all!

Congrats, your girl sounds like such a sweetie! Welcome to the world of bunny blogs, it can become quite addicting. You must post some pictures, please? I love reading about everyone's buns and looking at their pictures. :)

Awww, what a cutie!! Can't wait to watch her grow. :)

Welcome to RO and loving you Maisy. She is such a pretty girl, lovely coat and I do so like that light coloured tummy. It will be so much fun watching her grow. And yes, we love lots of pics to drool over, we are all bunny slaves on here so welcome to the club :group2:

Latest posts

Back