Thanksgiving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
Wishing all my forum friends a pleasant and safe holiday!

Our greatest gift is to be able to be thankful . . .

Yes, does anyone have any plans? Wealways go down to our cousins' house near san diego. Since mybrother goes to school down there, we're picking him up on theway. I've got a rather busy day today though.

I'm about to leave for the animal shelter, then my mom is picking me upat 2:30 to come back to my dad's house and shower before my friendBirka gets here at 3:30. Then 12 of us are taking a limo toDodger Stadium for the Rolling Stones concert for my dad'sbirthday. (that was Saturday, the concert was origionallysaturday, but it got moved.)

My mom is picking me up tomorrow morning atound 9 to head down forthatnksgiving. I'm so excited for this concert though, justworried I'll be exhausted tomorrow. Then on friday we'rehaving Thanksgiving at my dad's house.

Thanks Pam!!

The same to you and yours!
.....and to the rest of my forum family, too!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY !!!!!

Thinking of Everyone for Thanksgiving.

Us Canadians had ourTurkeyDinner on October 9,but I don't mind having moreturkey. :D

Rainbows! :cooking:

Happy Thanksgiving! :kiss:

We're going to my parents' for lunch and his parents' for supper (alongwith 30+ other people :shock:). Then Friday the women on myin-law's side are getting together to do a cookie exchange/femalebonding/drinking with the mom-in-law while the boys arehunting.:D Usually we bake the cookies together but nobodyhas that much time this year. The weekend is for recuperating!

We just got back from a trip to Baltimore,Maryland,where I was judging, then we went to DC.We're exhausted, so looking forward to a quiet dinner at home.

Pam

Thank you Pam, and everyone else!! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! :D

We're just having a quiet dinner at home, too...but it's my first timecooking my own Thanksgiving dinner, and my second time cooking theThanksgiving turkey! (The first was about ten years ago, lol!)

I'm excited, but also nervous as all heck...even though I know myhusband and daughter would try like heck to make it sound like it'sDELICIOUS even if it was horrible. I'm fairly certain of mycooking capabilities and that things will turn out deliciously...butstill...it's my first, and I'm nervous!!

We've got our 12lb bird fully thawing out right now (it was onlypartially frozen, so today and tonight should be all it needs, right?),and I'm just so tickled to be able to put it in the oventomorrow. I think our dinner will be more of a lunch, butthen we'll be able to have more later on in the day if we so desire, soit'll work out great! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!! I tell ya, you guys and thisforum are on my list of things I'm thankful for. Each andevery one of you are such wonderful, beautiful people...I considermyself blessed to know each and every one of you!! :D

Have a beautiful day tomorrow!!

Rosie*

And the kitties...and the bunnies. :D

Thought I re-post now that it's Thanksgiving Day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!!!:happydance

MrsD and the kids are going out to spend the day at her sister's.
The puppy and I are staying home. The long day and all of the drivingwould likely be too much for my back.....and someone needs to walk& feed the pup.
We'll have our Thanksgiving at home on Saturday. I'm baking a ham, along with tons of other stuff!!:cooking::eats:

Annnnnd.....it's rainy and cold and windy and icky outside.:(

Not a very nice day for the Macy's Parade....not that I'm going. I'llwatch it from the comfort of my living-room thankyouverymuch ;).

We had a couple of visitors, from our company in Essex UK, that wereplanning on going to the parade. They said it would be just like homewith the weather and all.:D

It'll be perfect for curling up with a blanket and a bunnie towatch Polar Express this afternoon!!!!:bunnydance:

Have a happy and safe one!!!!

Oh yeah......I'm thankful for having this forum family. I sincerely mean that!
:thanks:
`jim

JimD wrote:
It'll be perfect for curling up with a blanket and a bunnie towatch Polar Express this afternoon!!!!:bunnydance:

A great way to spend the day with family! I got the DVD ofMacbeth. We watched 1/2 of it last night and will finish itup today.

Pam

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day

The others are still sleeping. Turkey is in the oven. Parade will startsoon. Going to my neighbor friends this morning, will be back in timefor turkey. May watch a DVD later or read a Christmas book.

And yes Im also thankful for the bunnies and this website.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Wow..I ate way way too much. We had "lunch" at my boyfriend's parent'shouse at 1, then dinner at my parent's house at 5. I ate a full meal atboth..got to feeling sick during the second meal.

Ahh..why do I do this to myself? Now its time for curling up with the bunnies and relaxing :D

I hope all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

I was at my cousin's grandparent's house at noon for their meal whichinvolved games, laughter and great food. At 4 we left toattend my dad's parents house to meet up with my aunt fromMassachusetts that came in Tuesday evening. I was then able tosocialize with my cousin whom I lost contact with and his newly weddedwife for 7 hours. The morning will come early as we are all gatheringback at my grandparent's house for breakfast- omelets made from'homegrown eggs'!

Back