Thanks Petfinder on animal planet :/

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxMontanaxX

Reaction score
I was watching Petfinder the tv show, and I got all excited because they had a flemish giant rabbit on there!

But the pet was for a little kid, they made rabbits look like they just lay there the whole time and do nothing, and they made them look disgusting with the litterbox.

I thought it was a horrible impression about rabbits for some people.

Did anybody else catch it?

Nope, I didn't catch it, but if I would've? Arg! Darn it, I thought they'd be doing more to teach people about buns:grumpy:. I try to catch the show now that I'm homewhen it's on.

That's awful!

I'm going to move this to the ....... hmm...... RO forum I guess. It's bunny related.

yeah I caught that one last night. That made me mad, just as I was watching it Foody was hopping about my room.

I saw that too!! I was so happy they were showcasing rabbits as pets, especially that big beauty!! I would have loved to have him! I think they misrepresented litter box duty, though. They were using plain hay as litter, which is totally unabsorbant, and the box looked like it hadn't been cleaned for DAYS! It was really nasty, but my bunnies' boxes have never gotten that gross, even when I first had Tony and ran out of litter and had to use plain shredded newspaper!

It made me mad too.:grumpy:

I saw it... my husband and I, and our rabbit, who was watching TV, were all mad! Of course its going to smell if there is nothing to absorb the pee. I felt like it just turned so many people off to having a house rabbit. If they had only taught them how to properly set up a litter box, and shed some light on the joy of having a HOUSE rabbit.

Latest posts

Back