Thank you Rabbits Online!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv Buns

Reaction score
I'm a fairly new bun owner and I went looking for a forum to help, understand, grow and befriend. I found a forum about bun's that I wont mention in the process. I did my intro. about my beautiful outdoor bunny Jelly Bean and myself. I was excited and looking forward to being in a bunny community. However when I went back to check the forum the next day my message was "we cant help you," in a very (to me) rude way. I was very upset and thought about just forgetting it - until I found you Rabbits Online. Thank You For being very understanding when I say I have a house dog that would gladly eat my bun at the first chance. Thank you for your help, friendship and exceptance.

I do still plan on bringing my bun in soon into a spare room for him to be able to feel more free roaming and for me to better bond with him. I bring him in currently when the dog is out and he loves it. :) I know once we have the extra space free he will enjoy being a house bun.

The internet is a great breeding ground for animal nazis.

I used to be part of a forum like that and I saw some really horrible things happen to people who just came on there to get help or meet other animal lovers. I even had members from the forum stalk me and come to my home and harass me!

I am so sorry your first experience was with people like that, but I'm so glad you found your way here! People would be so much happier if they just learned a little tolerance.

Some are very militant with their beliefs and if you don't agree with them they feel they have license to vilify you. While that does happen here occasionally, it's against the rules and is usually dealt with very rapidly. Glad you like it here--so do we.

I think it's okay to express your point of view in things. However I think that the person should respect the others opinions too. I hate to upset the other site but there are bunnys in the wild. No treats, no warm bed. Compaired to that my bun's got it mighty good. :)

I really can't stand the "Only one way is the right way and that's my way." attitude. When I had rats I dealt with people with that mindset ALL THE TIME. Very frustrating!

I'm perfectly fine with everyone having different opinions, but to act like your opinion is more important than anyone else's (including the owner of the animal in question) and badgering someone for not doing exactly what they say is ridiculous.

I'm really glad that attitude isn't permitted here. It's nice to be on a forum where everyone treats each other with respect and act like mature adults should.

No one knows your situation better than you. We're just here to be a shoulder to lean on and a voice of reason when things get sticky.

Yurusumaji wrote:
I really can't stand the "Only one way is the right way and that's my way." attitude. When I had rats I dealt with people with that mindset ALL THE TIME. Very frustrating!

I'm perfectly fine with everyone having different opinions, but to act like your opinion is more important than anyone else's (including the owner of the animal in question) and badgering someone for not doing exactly what they say is ridiculous.

I'm really glad that attitude isn't permitted here. It's nice to be on a forum where everyone treats each other with respect and act like mature adults should.

No one knows your situation better than you. We're just here to be a shoulder to lean on and a voice of reason when things get sticky.

I couldnt have said it better myself!!

Yes that is what I love about this forum. It is a nice enviroment. I was on a guinea pig forum where everyone had that 'holier then thou' attitude and it was their way or the highway. I like forums to be a place just to come and chit chat, not to be so serious and argumentative.

Glad you like it :)

Yurusumaji wrote:

:yes:

Latest posts

Back