Thank you, Emily!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marietta

Reaction score
Now that our forum webpage is fully operational, I want to say a huge thanks to Emily (BlueSkyAcresRabbitry), who took the time to post for me on RO the other day and let the Admins/Mods know that I was unable to post/PM/log off. For 2 days I was so frustrated, thinking that something was wrong with my internet provider and since I couldn't go through the threads I didn't know that almost everybody had problems too because of the webpage host server. So I thought it was just me and had no way of letting anybody know. I was feeling at a loss and cut out. Not having in store any members' private e-mails, I contacted Emily, because her Rabbitry's name was all I could remember at the time, asking for her help. She posted right away for me, no matter if she didn't know me or if we weren't into PMing before.

So, I just want to say: Emily, thank you so much for being there, you're super!!!

This is why RO members are the best, anyway, because they are kind, caring and friendly people!

Marietta:bouquet:

Latest posts

Back