terrified

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat42072

Reaction score
I woman i know was raped last week at 2:30 in the afternoon in her own home... the man who did it has not been caught... I liveoutsidethe small town where this happened...my husband is out of town working alot and I have 3 daughters. I am now afraid for him to leave us home while he is gone... he will be leaving monday and he was gone last week...

please pray for this woman she is young and has a small children... and pray they catch this sick perv. who did this to her so she can start to heal.. she really needs some good vibes sent her way... thank you

That's awful.
I hope they catch the person who did this.

I would be afraid to stay home too. Just keep the doors locked no matter what time of day it is. And don't let your kids go outside on their own, but also don't let your kids stay inside alone. Keep them with you at all times....that's what I'd do.

Things like this is why I'm afraid to live by myself when I'm older. :(

Emily

I already try to keep my kids in at all times... unless i am with them... I wish my 15 year old would understand that stuff like this can happen to her... she thinks no one can hurt her... I can't wait until my mom and sister moves on my property... i know i will feel a little better not being the only adult here when hubby is gone...

strange thing is.. the day she was rapped there was a guy at the grocery store begging people for money.. the manager ran him off once and he came back she ran him off again and called the police on him. he left on foot in the direction of where the woman lived... don't know if it was him but he keeps popping in my mind... i know he wasn't someone from around here its a small community and i used to work in a store in this town and i know i didn't recognize him... and the woman doesn't know who the gut is who rapped her.

I hope she will be ok

Latest posts

Back