Temporary Home needed, San Diego CA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mummel

Reaction score
I am in a really bad situation at the moment, I will be "homeless" as of late October and I have no place for my pets.

What happened is this - My marriage of seven years is ending, (it was going badly since he returned from Iraq, he cheated and was also unable to deal with my illnesses (Pituitary Tumor, Hashimoto, Cervical Cancer related issues (pre cancerous))

I have been with someone else for a while now, and I am really happy, he is very supportive and caring. He lives in San Diego, CA and we are now hoping to be together. I was able to take care of some medical things within the past couple of months and saved up as much money as I could (not too much :(). I stood with my family in Germany for that but I can't stay outside of the US longer and it will be best to move now. My stuff is still in NY and I will have to clear out the Apt., my pets are with a friend currently that will lose her place as well :/

I have a 2 year old Holland Lop named Cookie and a 6 year old Mini Shih Tzu named Marlenchen, they are best friends really ...

I would need someone in either San Diego or New York (or close by) to house them for a little bit of time.

It should not be more thana few months before we will be able to get our own place, but before that we will have little money and no job (he is looking too atm)

I could not bear losing my sweeties, so I was really hoping someone would be able to help or offer advice.:(

Emi

My pets

IMG_1109.JPG

I can only help with the rabbit.I do this all the time usually free of charge.I live in chula vista with my lionhead.

Back