Tell me about your zoo crew!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LedaHartwood

Reaction score
Okay, I'm trying to build a site. This is the mission statement from the main page. this will explain it better then I can.

[font="Helvetica, Verdana, Arial"]Happy Pet World promotes happy pets and happy humans. We believe that knowing your potential family member can prevent heart break and homeless animals. We've all heard "Well, he just didn't work out", or "My house never stood a chance!". This site works as a guild to common domestic and exotic pets. Which is the right companion? Which is the wrong companion? From Mammals, to Reptiles, and Avians, we have personal tales of How-to and How-not

There's also this:

[/font]
[font="Helvetica, Verdana, Arial"]If you have a story to tell about your special pet, feel free to send it in. You might see it here!

We are building a photo album and story page. Send in photos, tips, and tales about your furry or scaled friend. Any animal. I'm looking to build the data base. I've have an extensive knowledge of the dog world, but I need information on other pets (especially exotic/rare/odd)

Heads up. April or May will be the month of the rabbit for this site. So get ready with stories and photos!
[/font]

Latest posts

Back