teeth

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samixXx

Reaction score
ive just noticed my lionhead fluffy is not eating, i think her teeth may need to be clipped, she is dribbling too all over me :(

if i can get a picture of her teeth could anyone tell if they are the problem?
i wont be able to get a vet untill the morning

You need to get some food in her asap. Thats themost important thing. How long has she been off her food? If you needto, you can crush up her pellets and mix in some water to spoon feed orsyringe her the slurry. Pumpkin also works well. Is she drinking andpooping normally?

It could be a lot of things, but youre probably right about the teethif shes drooling. Have you checked out our resource center?Theres some good pics there of what normal teeth should look like:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11901&forum_id=10

Offspring is right, if its the front inscisors, you should be able totell my looking at them (are they curling or sticking out at weirdangles?). If its the molars, a vet will need to look at them or take xrays to really see the problem.

Oh, I just realized youre in Ireland..I guess its late for you. I hopeyou are able to get her in to see the vet in am. Please let us know howit goes!

thanks for all the replys, what happened withher teeth was her bottom teeth and top teeth locked together forcingher mouth open, we managed to get het teeth seen to last night and sheis eating everything she see's as usual!!

no he didnt trim them, ive never seen thishappen before either, it was like her jaw was out of line, its hard toexplain, i should have taken pictures,
i have to bring her back to be checked after her babies are born

Back