Teeth Surgery

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwuvbunbuns72

Reaction score
Thursday my bunny Lucy has to get her teethfiled.....has anyone else had this done to their bun? After surgerywhat should i do to make her comfy???

My bunny Cleo had her teeth done a couple ofmonths ago. She had no problems and was eating the sameday. Tho I did not give her pellets the day she came home Igave her fruit, yogurt and hay. She had no problems atall. Good Luck!

Iwuvbunbuns72 wrote:
Thursday my bunny Lucy has to get her teeth filed.....hasanyone else had this done to their bun? After surgery what should i doto make her comfy???
Hi, my Bunny got his teeth filed and neutering done all at one timelast year. It is a simple procedure, the vet will put yourbun on anestesia (spelling?). Bunny was a little drowsy whenI picked him up, but the second he got home, he went running under thecouch. I think this is because he got neutered, but i dontthink his teeth were bothering him. Dont worry, Lucy shouldstart eating within the evening, and she'll be fine! Goodluck!

Latest posts

Back