Teenagers/young adults on the site

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
When your older and have your own place, the time and finances to own bunnies again, do you think you will? I think I definitely will, I can't imagine life without bunnies now. I really want to start off with a flemish giant as a house rabbit and go from there. I've always wanted to breed and improve rabbit breeding in this country since we have like no rabbit shows and I could count on one hand the actual proper breeders here, we'll see about that when I do have my own place. See if I still really want to. I'm going to start off with a pet, house bunny though :) Since I've never been allowed to have a house rabbit and would love to.

What about you?

When I'm older and (hopefull) move out I definitely will get a flemish giant!! I have always wanted one and I want it to live inside too.

My buns would definitely stay inside :)

It would be cool if they had rabbit shows in Ireland wouldnt it?! :p

I would love to have more rabbits. I really love angoras. I probably won't breed, but if I did it would be for a purpose. I would breed angoras for their wool and focus on making them people friendly. I might also do another breed that could do well in agility and shows. The trouble I would have is that the breeds I might work with aren't 'popular' so finding suitable homes around here could be difficult.
I will have pet rabbits and maybe some show rabbits, it would depend on what I have space and time for.

After college and once I settle down again, I would love to start up a rabbitry and breed Mini Rex and Thrianta's. Of course, doing this will depend on my career and just how busy I am (paramedics are pretty busy)....but I will probably always have at least one or two companion rabbits. :) And I know that I will definitely own an English Lop in the future as well. :)

Emily

Being past college and married, I'm a little out of the demographic you're asking, but I have had pet rabbits since I was 6 years old, and started joining online rabbit communities around age 15. Now that hubby and I are buying our own home soon, we will definitely be adding to our rabbit/pet family at some point :)

I'm an animal science major at the moment and I'm hoping to attend veterinary school, so I can't imagine my life without some kind of significant animal involvement, but I can't say for sure that I'll always have rabbits. It depends a lot on where I end up and what kinds of animals I end up working with.

Latest posts

Back