Teddy growin like a weed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamommaof2

Reaction score
Well its been while since I have been on here not much to tell you about teddy. He is the laziest little buns. I am having cage issues with him. I have a baby gate that is ontop of a piece of wood with vinly floor. Well the gate slides off the wood and onto my carpet and I found a nice piece that he chewed.:(So now I have to think of what to do to fix the problem. I have tried the cube thing and I am not a huge fan of those specially if you have young children that are curious and always want to see what the bunny is doing and wants to pet the bunny. That is why I like this open plane but I have to make it so the bunny cant jump out and make it so he cant chew my carpet that is a big no no.He is growing so fast he used to fit in the palm of my hand now not so much. He is a loving little guy he still doesnt mind being picked up and he nudges me for attention alot so he gets a lot of pets and cuddles.
Picture024.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Latest posts

Back